COMPLETE [HISTORY]Cambridge Medieval History, Volume 1-Leni

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
andreabertelli

Post by andreabertelli »

Hello Kevin,

Here is section 14

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/cambridgemedievalhistory1_14_bury_128kb.mp3 23:59

On p.121 the second paragraph starts with "Never was a more illogical conclusion. If the Lord's full deity is false, ..." I couldn't find any copies of the text online with the complete sentence, so I settled for "Never was a more illogical conclusion reached" as the most likely missing word. I'd be happy to record it again if there's another solution.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

andreabertelli wrote: July 25th, 2020, 9:36 am Hello Kevin,

Here is section 14

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/cambridgemedievalhistory1_14_bury_128kb.mp3 23:59

On p.121 the second paragraph starts with "Never was a more illogical conclusion. If the Lord's full deity is false, ..." I couldn't find any copies of the text online with the complete sentence, so I settled for "Never was a more illogical conclusion reached" as the most likely missing word. I'd be happy to record it again if there's another solution.
I'm sure you're correct! Thank you!
louishehman

Post by louishehman »

Hello! If still available, I would love to claim sections 4-6 (the entirety of chapter 2). This will be my first LibriVox project; in fact, seeing that this work was being done is one of the reasons I decided to become a volunteer. I'm a big fan of Roman history and chapter 2 is of great interest to me. Thanks!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

louishehman wrote: July 25th, 2020, 4:11 pm Hello! If still available, I would love to claim sections 4-6 (the entirety of chapter 2). This will be my first LibriVox project; in fact, seeing that this work was being done is one of the reasons I decided to become a volunteer. I'm a big fan of Roman history and chapter 2 is of great interest to me. Thanks!
Great! And welcome!

Before you get started, please check your recording equipment and program with our one-minute test, described in your introductory e-mail message. (Let us know if you need help with this.)

Also, please select a display name which will be used in the LibriVox public catalog. The name can be nearly anything, including your forum name.
louishehman

Post by louishehman »

KevinS wrote: July 25th, 2020, 4:22 pm
louishehman wrote: July 25th, 2020, 4:11 pm Hello! If still available, I would love to claim sections 4-6 (the entirety of chapter 2). This will be my first LibriVox project; in fact, seeing that this work was being done is one of the reasons I decided to become a volunteer. I'm a big fan of Roman history and chapter 2 is of great interest to me. Thanks!
Great! And welcome!

Before you get started, please check your recording equipment and program with our one-minute test, described in your introductory e-mail message. (Let us know if you need help with this.)

Also, please select a display name which will be used in the LibriVox public catalog. The name can be nearly anything, including your forum name.
Thanks for this! I'll be sure to take care of the test shortly. Can I send the name as a private message?
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

louishehman wrote: July 25th, 2020, 4:25 pm Thanks for this! I'll be sure to take care of the test shortly. Can I send the name as a private message?
I don't think you have pm privileges until you make 10 posts (or something like that.) The display name, whatever you choose, will be visible to everyone at any rate.

Perhaps you would be best making something up?
Sandyreads97

Post by Sandyreads97 »

Hello! Can I have section 15 please? x
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Sandyreads97 wrote: July 26th, 2020, 9:54 am Hello! Can I have section 15 please? x
Sandy, I'll pencil you in. We ask that you first complete the one-minute test described in your introductory e-mail message. It is not an audition but a means to test your equipment and software. Just let us know if you need help with this,
Sandyreads97

Post by Sandyreads97 »

KevinS wrote: July 26th, 2020, 11:24 am
Sandyreads97 wrote: July 26th, 2020, 9:54 am Hello! Can I have section 15 please? x
Sandy, I'll pencil you in. We ask that you first complete the one-minute test described in your introductory e-mail message. It is not an audition but a means to test your equipment and software. Just let us know if you need help with this,
Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I've just done the one minute test and posted it in the forum. Let me know if that works!
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 14 is PL OK. Thank you, Andrea.
Pattymarie
AdamTatsuo

Post by AdamTatsuo »

Good Morning,

I'm new to the community; I completed my one minute test the other day and have been approved.

Could I do section 22?

Thanks!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

AdamTatsuo wrote: July 28th, 2020, 9:35 am Good Morning,

I'm new to the community; I completed my one minute test the other day and have been approved.

Could I do section 22?

Thanks!
Welcome!

Section 22 is all yours!

Have you decided on a display name yet? It is the name that gets viewed by the public in the LibriVox catalog.
AdamTatsuo

Post by AdamTatsuo »

KevinS wrote: July 28th, 2020, 9:57 am

Could I do section 22?

Thanks!
Welcome!

Section 22 is all yours!

Have you decided on a display name yet? It is the name that gets viewed by the public in the LibriVox catalog.
Thank you!

My display name can just be Adam Tatsuo.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

AdamTatsuo wrote: July 30th, 2020, 1:45 pm
KevinS wrote: July 28th, 2020, 9:57 am

Could I do section 22?

Thanks!
Welcome!

Section 22 is all yours!

Thank you!

My display name can just be Adam Tatsuo.
Great! I'll sign you up. Thank you!
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Kevin, just a heads up, please don't forget to complete the names of the chapters on the window. :D
Leni
=================