~[RELIGION/MEDICINE] Religion and Health by James J. Walsh-ag

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8774
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » July 7th, 2020, 8:14 am

I put them in the mw. Here they are:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/religionandhealth_03_walsh_128kb.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/religionandhealth_02_walsh_128kb.mp3
If they still aren't right, I can work on it again later but I have to go to work now.
Thanks,
-Amy

Owlivia
Posts: 128
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » July 7th, 2020, 9:05 am

YuqingJune wrote:
July 7th, 2020, 1:30 am
Owlivia wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 7:00 pm
Chapter 2 part 1
Your section is supposed to be section 03, though! I think you may have accidentally re-written the previous file recorded by GillH.

Amy, is it possible for you to help with that as admin? Thank you!
ARGH!!!! A thousand thousand apologies! :oops: :roll:
Yesterday was not my finest hour/day in the Land of LibriVox.....
I will rename the file on this end. Let me know if you want me to upload it. (It will have to be tonight.)

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Best,
Deborah/ Owlivia

Owlivia
Posts: 128
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » July 8th, 2020, 11:22 am

If I promise to number the recordings correctly :oops: :shock:
may I claim Sections 19 & 20:
Chapter 13 Part 1 DREADS
and
Chapter 13 Part 2 DREADS
?

Thank you!

Owlivia/Deborah

GillH
Posts: 1127
Joined: July 31st, 2017, 3:59 pm
Location: France

Post by GillH » July 8th, 2020, 11:46 am

YuqingJune wrote:
July 7th, 2020, 1:30 am
Owlivia wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 7:00 pm
Chapter 2 part 1

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/religionandhealth_02_walsh_128kb.mp3

run time: 24:01
Your section is supposed to be section 03, though! I think you may have accidentally re-written the previous file recorded by GillH.

Amy, is it possible for you to help with that as admin? Thank you!
Do you need me to re-upload? I think I still have it somewhere.

Owlivia
Posts: 128
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » July 8th, 2020, 1:38 pm

Chapter 2, part 2 (Section #4!!!)

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/religionandhealth_04_walsh_128kb.mp3

run time: 19:29

YuqingJune
Posts: 294
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » July 8th, 2020, 4:26 pm

Yes, Deborah, you may have those sections!

Section 4 is marked ready for PL in the MW now.
GillH wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 11:46 am
Do you need me to re-upload? I think I still have it somewhere.
The current MW is alright now, so there's no need for action on your part already.
But still, thanks for offering to help!

FriedToaster
Posts: 9
Joined: April 14th, 2020, 7:43 pm

Post by FriedToaster » July 8th, 2020, 8:10 pm

Hello there,

Can I please claim chapter 10 PURITY part I & II?

Thank you!

YuqingJune
Posts: 294
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » July 9th, 2020, 4:50 am

FriedToaster wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 8:10 pm
Hello there,

Can I please claim chapter 10 PURITY part I & II?

Thank you!
Well, you don't seem to have cleared your 1-minute test yet! Can you post a corrected version under the same thread (where you posted your first test)?

For now, I'll reserve sections 15-16 for you on the MW!

FriedToaster
Posts: 9
Joined: April 14th, 2020, 7:43 pm

Post by FriedToaster » July 13th, 2020, 5:19 pm

YuqingJune wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 4:50 am
FriedToaster wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 8:10 pm
Hello there,

Can I please claim chapter 10 PURITY part I & II?

Thank you!
Well, you don't seem to have cleared your 1-minute test yet! Can you post a corrected version under the same thread (where you posted your first test)?

For now, I'll reserve sections 15-16 for you on the MW!
Hello There!

I just cleared my 1-minute test, can I begin recording those sections now?

thanks!

Owlivia
Posts: 128
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » July 13th, 2020, 7:10 pm

Chapter XXII, Dreads, part 1

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/religionandhealth_19_walsh_128kb.mp3

run time 15:19


P.S. It doesn't say so on the Magic Window, but part 2 (#20) is mine, too. :wink:

YuqingJune
Posts: 294
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » July 14th, 2020, 1:14 am

FriedToaster wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 5:19 pm

Hello There!

I just cleared my 1-minute test, can I begin recording those sections now?

thanks!
Of course! MW updated.

YuqingJune
Posts: 294
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » July 14th, 2020, 1:24 am

Owlivia wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 7:10 pm
Chapter XXII, Dreads, part 1

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/religionandhealth_19_walsh_128kb.mp3

run time 15:19


P.S. It doesn't say so on the Magic Window, but part 2 (#20) is mine, too. :wink:
Sorry for the mistake! MW updated.

Owlivia
Posts: 128
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » July 15th, 2020, 6:31 pm


KevinS
Posts: 7967
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 18th, 2020, 10:06 am

I have free time today and tomorrow, so if you would like, I could PL the chapters that are now ready.
In a gadda da vida, honey

YuqingJune
Posts: 294
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » July 18th, 2020, 5:04 pm

KevinS wrote:
July 18th, 2020, 10:06 am
I have free time today and tomorrow, so if you would like, I could PL the chapters that are now ready.
Thanks Kevin! Nice to see you again :wink:

Post Reply