Works of Right Hon Edmund Burke, Vol 1 -choc

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Arden
Posts: 64
Joined: July 6th, 2020, 9:26 pm

Post by Arden » January 17th, 2021, 7:01 pm


KevinS
Posts: 10589
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 17th, 2021, 7:13 pm

Arden wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 7:01 pm
8 up at 37:06. Thanks!

https://librivox.org/uploads/chocoholic/edmundburkevol01_08_burke_128kb.mp3
Thank you!
Not feeling well. I'll get back to work as soon as possible. My LibriVox: https://librivox.org/sections/readers/13278

MrsHand
Posts: 4143
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » January 23rd, 2021, 6:37 am

Arden wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 7:01 pm
8 up at 37:06. Thanks!

https://librivox.org/uploads/chocoholic/edmundburkevol01_08_burke_128kb.mp3
Arden wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 10:35 pm
9 up at 17:37. Thanks!

https://librivox.org/uploads/chocoholic/edmundburkevol01_09_burke_128kb.mp3
Both 8 & 9 are PL OK!

KevinS
Posts: 10589
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 23rd, 2021, 7:28 am

MrsHand wrote:
January 23rd, 2021, 6:37 am
Arden wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 7:01 pm
8 up at 37:06. Thanks!

https://librivox.org/uploads/chocoholic/edmundburkevol01_08_burke_128kb.mp3
Arden wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 10:35 pm
9 up at 17:37. Thanks!

https://librivox.org/uploads/chocoholic/edmundburkevol01_09_burke_128kb.mp3
Both 8 & 9 are PL OK!
Thank you, MrsHand.
Not feeling well. I'll get back to work as soon as possible. My LibriVox: https://librivox.org/sections/readers/13278

LenB
Posts: 7
Joined: October 18th, 2020, 9:09 am

Post by LenB » February 6th, 2021, 4:28 pm

May I claim section 4 and 5?

Since this is my first recording, I'm requesting my pseudonym to be LenB and I don't have a blog or site to link to at this time.

Thanks, Len

KevinS
Posts: 10589
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 6th, 2021, 5:26 pm

LenB wrote:
February 6th, 2021, 4:28 pm
May I claim section 4 and 5?

Since this is my first recording, I'm requesting my pseudonym to be LenB and I don't have a blog or site to link to at this time.

Thanks, Len
Welcome! You're all set.

Should you ever need assistance, just holler.
Not feeling well. I'll get back to work as soon as possible. My LibriVox: https://librivox.org/sections/readers/13278

misikis719
Posts: 41
Joined: August 6th, 2020, 2:16 pm

Post by misikis719 » March 1st, 2021, 2:16 pm

Hello, may I read section 17? Thank you!

~Misikis

KevinS
Posts: 10589
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » March 1st, 2021, 2:57 pm

misikis719 wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 2:16 pm
Hello, may I read section 17? Thank you!

~Misikis
Thank you! I'll assign the section to you now.
Not feeling well. I'll get back to work as soon as possible. My LibriVox: https://librivox.org/sections/readers/13278

Post Reply