~ [BIO/RELIGION] The Life of Philip Melanchthon by Karl Friedrich Ledderhose - kiki

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
SlametHarris
Posts: 6
Joined: April 11th, 2020, 10:19 am

Post by SlametHarris » April 21st, 2020, 7:23 pm

OK, I've made the changes to

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/melanchthon_22_ledderhose_128kb.mp3.mp3

which is 18:22

I fixed the beginning and ending silence times, lowered the volume, reduced the background noise, and ran it through the checker.

The name I would like on the recording is SlametHarris.

Let me know if there is anything else in there that needs to be adjusted.

Thanks,

Slamet

SlametHarris
Posts: 6
Joined: April 11th, 2020, 10:19 am

Post by SlametHarris » April 21st, 2020, 7:25 pm

Hey, Silverquill, I couldn't find any notification or message from TriciaG. That may mean I don't yet know how to work my inbox.

Ideas? If she went through the trouble to offer feedback, I want to make sure I incorporate the adjustments.

Thanks,
Slamet

silverquill
Posts: 14767
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » April 21st, 2020, 11:40 pm

SlametHarris wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 7:23 pm
OK, I've made the changes to

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/melanchthon_22_ledderhose_128kb.mp3.mp3

which is 18:22

I fixed the beginning and ending silence times, lowered the volume, reduced the background noise, and ran it through the checker.

The name I would like on the recording is SlametHarris.

Let me know if there is anything else in there that needs to be adjusted.

Thanks,

Slamet
Great! I have checked the specs and they are fine! Still a bit of hum, but certainly at an acceptable level.
So, I've put all of this in the Magic Window. Just click on your name there to view your catalog page where you can track all of your many, many LV projects - at least I hope there will be many. :wink:

I've sent a not to our DPL who seems to be a bit behind, but we'll get you a full report soon.
SlametHarris wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 7:23 pm
Hey, Silverquill, I couldn't find any notification or message from TriciaG. That may mean I don't yet know how to work my inbox.

Ideas? If she went through the trouble to offer feedback, I want to make sure I incorporate the adjustments.

I'm not sure what message you're looking for or where you're looking. Are you looking for a private message (PM) or feedback on something in a forum?
~ Larry

RutherfordOsborn
Posts: 25
Joined: January 24th, 2020, 6:17 pm

Post by RutherfordOsborn » May 6th, 2020, 2:10 pm

Section 16 is complete and ready for your review. Duration: 17:10

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/melanchthon_16_ledderhose_128kb.mp3

Rutherford

silverquill
Posts: 14767
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 7th, 2020, 7:52 am

RutherfordOsborn wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 2:10 pm
Section 16 is complete and ready for your review. Duration: 17:10

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/melanchthon_16_ledderhose_128kb.mp3

Rutherford
Thank you so much!
Our DPL has been absent for some weeks, so I'll advertise for a new DPL if I don't have any response from him soon.
~ Larry

ruthema
Posts: 39
Joined: March 15th, 2020, 7:41 pm

Post by ruthema » May 24th, 2020, 9:45 pm

Hi, sorry for disappearing! It's been a crazy couple weeks.

I just wanted to say that I recorded 6 an 7 a while ago, just haven't had the chance to edit out breathing/stuttering/etc. I should have them up in the next couple days
madison rutherford

silverquill
Posts: 14767
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 24th, 2020, 10:42 pm

ruthema wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 9:45 pm
Hi, sorry for disappearing! It's been a crazy couple weeks.

I just wanted to say that I recorded 6 an 7 a while ago, just haven't had the chance to edit out breathing/stuttering/etc. I should have them up in the next couple days
Thanks for checking in!
Take your time. :)
~ Larry

weijzhou
Posts: 35
Joined: May 17th, 2020, 7:08 pm
Location: Boston

Post by weijzhou » May 25th, 2020, 8:41 am

I can do PL!

silverquill
Posts: 14767
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 25th, 2020, 8:54 am

weijzhou wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 8:41 am
I can do PL!
Thanks for the offer.
Please read my Private Message and let me know what you think.
~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 14767
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 25th, 2020, 12:31 pm

weijzhou wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 8:41 am
I can do PL!
Thank you for the PL on those two sections.
I've updated the MW and will have our MC put you in as DPL
So, you can go ahead and listen to the other sections that are Ready for PL.

Thanks so much.
~ Larry

Hopeforce1
Posts: 69
Joined: July 9th, 2019, 3:06 am

Post by Hopeforce1 » May 25th, 2020, 1:16 pm

I would like to claim chapter 10


Best wishes from
Hopeforce1

silverquill
Posts: 14767
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 25th, 2020, 2:59 pm

Hopeforce1 wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 1:16 pm
I would like to claim chapter 10


Best wishes from
Hopeforce1
Thank you!
I have put you in for this section.
~ Larry

Hopeforce1
Posts: 69
Joined: July 9th, 2019, 3:06 am

Post by Hopeforce1 » May 26th, 2020, 12:56 am

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/melanchton_10_ledderhose_128kb.mp3

20:05 is the length.
Well, here it is, ready for prooflistening.

RuthP
Posts: 204
Joined: November 27th, 2018, 7:54 am

Post by RuthP » May 26th, 2020, 4:42 am


Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6460
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » May 26th, 2020, 9:25 am

weijzhou wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 8:41 am
I can do PL!
Added as DPL!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Post Reply