[GROUP] 1001 questions and answers on English grammar.-ag

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
Verity91
Posts: 142
Joined: January 22nd, 2012, 6:05 pm
Location: Manchester

Post by Verity91 » June 13th, 2020, 9:35 am

Here's section 4 ready to go. If you're happy with this, i'd be open to picking up some more sections for you


https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/1001grammar_04_hathaway_128kb.mp3

Length of recording: 01:46
Currently working on:

Gerda in The Young Idea
Sections 7 and 8 in 1001 Questions and Answers on English Grammar

TheodenHumphrey
Posts: 23
Joined: June 5th, 2020, 1:37 pm
Contact:

Post by TheodenHumphrey » June 13th, 2020, 9:47 am

Section 2, Opening silence shortened.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/1001grammar_02_hathaway_128kb.mp3

4:27


I'll claim Section 5.

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8710
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » June 13th, 2020, 11:27 am

Verity91 wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 9:35 am
Here's section 4 ready to go. If you're happy with this, i'd be open to picking up some more sections for you


https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/1001grammar_04_hathaway_128kb.mp3

Length of recording: 01:46
Hi Verity,
Our proof listener Kevin will give it a listen and let you know. It will be great to have you read more sections.
Thank you for Section 4!
-Amy

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8710
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » June 13th, 2020, 11:28 am

TheodenHumphrey wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 9:47 am
Section 2, Opening silence shortened.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/1001grammar_02_hathaway_128kb.mp3

4:27


I'll claim Section 5.
Thanks, Theoden. Kevin will spot PL it.
Section 5 is yours.

Kalamareader
Posts: 432
Joined: July 21st, 2018, 6:31 pm
Location: Kalama, WA

Post by Kalamareader » June 13th, 2020, 1:49 pm

KevinS wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 7:25 pm
Kalamareader wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 7:00 pm
As you might have noticed, on the first two I said 'Question 1' and 'Question 2'. My other question was which way do you want me to do it. If that is OK, I will leave them as such.
Wayne
Great job! I like what you did.
So, does that mean Section 1 is PLOK?

Wayne
Wayne
Food may be the best fuel for the machine, but where life's wheels grate dry, happiness is a good oil. -J. Arthur Thomson

Kalamareader
Posts: 432
Joined: July 21st, 2018, 6:31 pm
Location: Kalama, WA

Post by Kalamareader » June 13th, 2020, 1:51 pm

Hi,

May I have section 11, Prepositions?

Wayne

P.S. In all my many years, I never noticed "pre position". :oops: Amazing.
Wayne
Food may be the best fuel for the machine, but where life's wheels grate dry, happiness is a good oil. -J. Arthur Thomson

Verity91
Posts: 142
Joined: January 22nd, 2012, 6:05 pm
Location: Manchester

Post by Verity91 » June 13th, 2020, 1:59 pm

Could I take sections 6, 7 and 8 if that's ok? I should be able to do them over the next week
Currently working on:

Gerda in The Young Idea
Sections 7 and 8 in 1001 Questions and Answers on English Grammar

KevinS
Posts: 7594
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 13th, 2020, 2:01 pm

Kalamareader wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 1:49 pm
So, does that mean Section 1 is PLOK?
Wayne
Yes. PL OK! (Sorry I didn't make that clear.)

Kalamareader
Posts: 432
Joined: July 21st, 2018, 6:31 pm
Location: Kalama, WA

Post by Kalamareader » June 13th, 2020, 2:15 pm

Oh, may I also claim Section 13?

Wayne
Wayne
Food may be the best fuel for the machine, but where life's wheels grate dry, happiness is a good oil. -J. Arthur Thomson

KevinS
Posts: 7594
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 13th, 2020, 3:00 pm

May I take a section or two? (I would need a PL.)

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8710
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » June 13th, 2020, 4:55 pm

Kalamareader wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 1:51 pm
Hi,

May I have section 11, Prepositions?

Wayne

P.S. In all my many years, I never noticed "pre position". :oops: Amazing.
Section 11 is yours, Wayne.
Thanks!
-Amy

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8710
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » June 13th, 2020, 4:57 pm

Verity91 wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 1:59 pm
Could I take sections 6, 7 and 8 if that's ok? I should be able to do them over the next week

Sections 6,7, and 8 are yours, Verity.
Thanks!
-Amy

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8710
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » June 13th, 2020, 4:57 pm

Kalamareader wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 2:15 pm
Oh, may I also claim Section 13?

Wayne
13 is yours, Wayne.
Thanks again!
-Amy

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8710
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » June 13th, 2020, 4:58 pm

KevinS wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 3:00 pm
May I take a section or two? (I would need a PL.)
Sure, Kevin. I will PL any sections you read.

KevinS
Posts: 7594
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 13th, 2020, 5:00 pm

alg1001 wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 4:58 pm
KevinS wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 3:00 pm
May I take a section or two? (I would need a PL.)
Sure, Kevin. I will PL any sections you read.
Thank you.

Post Reply