[Fiction] Virginia by Ellen Glasgow -jo

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
miss stav

Post by miss stav » February 12th, 2020, 6:25 pm

Marty, sorry for the family helph matter. Please open a thread in the listeners and eddetors wanted section of the forum and upload your one- minute test for feedback. Not here. It is important that you get feedback from as many people as possible and not many people see this thread.

Love M. E. Braddon? Try The Lady's Mile. Want to read about children? Try On Angel's Wings or The Ship Of Stars. Want to read about growing up? Try Miss Crespigney.

Martyp

Post by Martyp » February 13th, 2020, 11:10 am

Done - two posts ... just realized I had to put link in the message.

Take a listen when you have an opportunity!

Thanks~!

Marty

mhhbook

Post by mhhbook » February 16th, 2020, 6:25 pm

Martyp wrote:
February 13th, 2020, 11:10 am
Done - two posts ... just realized I had to put link in the message.

Take a listen when you have an opportunity!

Thanks~!

Marty

I’m not completely sure, but I think the test recording also needs to go in the Listeners and Editors Wanted forum, too. Looking forward to working with you.
Mary

“Fill your house with stacks of books, in all the crannies and all the nooks.” – Dr. Seuss

Marsupial's Books

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » February 16th, 2020, 9:32 pm

You are correct Mary - Listeners Wanted is the place to post test recordings.

Meanwhile, I found Marty's test recording in her introductory post and left feedback on it there.

viewtopic.php?p=1679874#p1679874
Jo
My Librivox Solos
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. - Barbara Tuchman