[LEGENDS]Epics and Romances of the Middle Ages by Wilhelm Wägner-Leni

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11231
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » January 9th, 2020, 4:05 pm

Avyndus wrote:
January 8th, 2020, 7:17 pm
I'd like to claim Section 7 Dietwart please! Thank you!
Thanks for claiming, the section is assigned!
Leni
=================

Come read about flowers and plants in Pliny's Natural History! :D

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11231
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » January 9th, 2020, 4:07 pm

Thanks, Rachel! I will PL them soon!
Leni
=================

Come read about flowers and plants in Pliny's Natural History! :D

thestorygirl
Posts: 705
Joined: February 22nd, 2011, 6:07 pm
Contact:

Post by thestorygirl » January 11th, 2020, 7:42 pm

Hello,
I'm still interested in finishing the sections I claimed if you'll still take me. Would need an extension.
>I wish we could include the pictures in the audio! They are so beautiful! :D

Avyndus
Posts: 11
Joined: December 18th, 2019, 3:56 pm

Post by Avyndus » January 11th, 2020, 10:32 pm

Hello,

Section 7 is complete. This was my first reading, Thank you for the opportunity!

Avyndus



https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/epicsandromances_07_wagner_128kb.mp3

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11231
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » January 12th, 2020, 9:47 am

Avyndus wrote:
January 11th, 2020, 10:32 pm
Hello,

Section 7 is complete. This was my first reading, Thank you for the opportunity!

Avyndus



https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/epicsandromances_07_wagner_128kb.mp3
Thanks, Avyndus! I will PL soon and give you some feedback. What is the length of the recording, please?
Leni
=================

Come read about flowers and plants in Pliny's Natural History! :D

Avyndus
Posts: 11
Joined: December 18th, 2019, 3:56 pm

Post by Avyndus » January 12th, 2020, 2:28 pm

Leni wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 9:47 am
Avyndus wrote:
January 11th, 2020, 10:32 pm
Hello,

Section 7 is complete. This was my first reading, Thank you for the opportunity!

Avyndus



https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/epicsandromances_07_wagner_128kb.mp3
Thanks, Avyndus! I will PL soon and give you some feedback. What is the length of the recording, please?


The length of the recording is 8:25 (8 minutes and 25 seconds)

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11231
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » January 13th, 2020, 9:56 pm

Thanks much, I will PL soon!
Leni
=================

Come read about flowers and plants in Pliny's Natural History! :D

phantom647
Posts: 10
Joined: October 22nd, 2018, 3:22 pm

Post by phantom647 » January 15th, 2020, 4:28 pm

I would like to take section 18. This is my first recording, so log it as a "Phantom647" Recording.

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11231
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » January 15th, 2020, 5:57 pm

phantom647 wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 4:28 pm
I would like to take section 18. This is my first recording, so log it as a "Phantom647" Recording.
Hello, Phantom, and welcome to LibriVox!

I see you have also asked for sections in other projects, and you gave two different names: Phantom and Phantom647. Which one will it be?

Also, as some other people already suggested, please read the Newbie Guide to Recording and post a one-minute test before you attempt the section, just to make sure the technical specifications are all OK!
Leni
=================

Come read about flowers and plants in Pliny's Natural History! :D

APeterson
Posts: 12
Joined: May 20th, 2019, 7:03 pm

Post by APeterson » January 15th, 2020, 7:36 pm

Please release sections 1 and 2, which I had claimed. My apologies for not being able to complete this portion.

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11231
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » January 16th, 2020, 8:51 am

APeterson wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 7:36 pm
Please release sections 1 and 2, which I had claimed. My apologies for not being able to complete this portion.
It's ok, thanks for letting us know!
Leni
=================

Come read about flowers and plants in Pliny's Natural History! :D

phantom647
Posts: 10
Joined: October 22nd, 2018, 3:22 pm

Post by phantom647 » January 16th, 2020, 9:24 am

Leni wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 5:57 pm
phantom647 wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 4:28 pm
I would like to take section 18. This is my first recording, so log it as a "Phantom647" Recording.
Hello, Phantom, and welcome to LibriVox!

I see you have also asked for sections in other projects, and you gave two different names: Phantom and Phantom647. Which one will it be?

Also, as some other people already suggested, please read the Newbie Guide to Recording and post a one-minute test before you attempt the section, just to make sure the technical specifications are all OK!
Phantom647 should work for me. And will do! I did the one minute test a while back, so I should be good to go.

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11231
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » January 16th, 2020, 10:39 am

phantom647 wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 9:24 am
Phantom647 should work for me. And will do! I did the one minute test a while back, so I should be good to go.

Section assigned, thanks!
Leni
=================

Come read about flowers and plants in Pliny's Natural History! :D

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11231
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » January 21st, 2020, 8:32 am

Avyndus wrote:
January 11th, 2020, 10:32 pm
Hello,

Section 7 is complete. This was my first reading, Thank you for the opportunity!

Avyndus



https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/epicsandromances_07_wagner_128kb.mp3
Hello, Avyndus! I PLed your section, and it is very well read and pleasant to listen to! However it has technical problems: the recording should be in mono, and it is in stereo; the bit rate should be 128kb,and it is 320kb; and the volume is low. You do not need to re-record, just fix those when exporting. :)

Thanks!
Leni
=================

Come read about flowers and plants in Pliny's Natural History! :D

Avyndus
Posts: 11
Joined: December 18th, 2019, 3:56 pm

Post by Avyndus » January 22nd, 2020, 7:37 pm

Leni wrote:
January 21st, 2020, 8:32 am
Avyndus wrote:
January 11th, 2020, 10:32 pm
Hello,

Section 7 is complete. This was my first reading, Thank you for the opportunity!

Avyndus



https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/epicsandromances_07_wagner_128kb.mp3
Hello, Avyndus! I PLed your section, and it is very well read and pleasant to listen to! However it has technical problems: the recording should be in mono, and it is in stereo; the bit rate should be 128kb,and it is 320kb; and the volume is low. You do not need to re-record, just fix those when exporting. :)

Thanks!

Thank you for the feedback! I will definitely adjust my next recording :)

Post Reply