[Group] Manners and Rules of Good Society - Or, Solecisms to be Avoided - by a Member of the Aristocracy-mas

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
jenno
Posts: 793
Joined: August 27th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Location: Chichester NSW Australia

Post by jenno » December 7th, 2019, 4:41 pm


jenno
Posts: 793
Joined: August 27th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Location: Chichester NSW Australia

Post by jenno » December 7th, 2019, 5:21 pm

Good morning

I am in need of a bit of assistance.

I seem to have recorded one of the chapters in stereo and cannot find out how to delete one channel so that I can edit it and send it to you . Simple I am sure but don't know how to do it .
I don't want to have to re-record it if possible !

Thank you

Jennifer

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15380
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » December 7th, 2019, 5:49 pm

Jennifer,
Open your file in Audacity.
Ctrl-A - to select all
From the menus, pick:
Tracks
Mix
Stereo to Mono.

MaryAnn

jenno
Posts: 793
Joined: August 27th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Location: Chichester NSW Australia

Post by jenno » December 7th, 2019, 6:19 pm

Thank you ! I knew it would be simple !!

Jennifer

KevinS
Posts: 5463
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 7th, 2019, 6:19 pm

jenno wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 4:41 pm
Chapter 12

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/mannersandrules_12_anon_128kb.mp3

duration 23.26

Cheers

Jennifer
PL OK! Thank you!
"E agora, José?"

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15380
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » December 7th, 2019, 8:57 pm

jenno wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 6:19 pm
Thank you ! I knew it would be simple !!

Jennifer
Only if you know where to find it, buried 3 deep in the menus is not "easy" in my book. :roll:

schrm
Posts: 1964
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 11:02 am
Location: Austria

Post by schrm » December 8th, 2019, 3:02 am

thank you maryann, jennifer and kevin :-D

/reader/12275


en-bc: lay down your arms, manners and rules

de-bc: sammlung kurzer deutscher prosa
de-duo: rousseau

KevinS
Posts: 5463
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 8th, 2019, 8:44 am

schrm wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 3:02 am
jenno wrote:
December 6th, 2019, 9:49 pm
Chapter 11

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegelmannersandrules_11_anon_128kb.mp3

Duration 11.31

Cheers

Jennifer
For some reason, I'm unable to access this file.

EDIT: Oh! I see the file is misnamed. It's missing a forward slash (Is that what it's called?) before 'manners.' Shall I change it? Will that work?
"E agora, José?"

schrm
Posts: 1964
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 11:02 am
Location: Austria

Post by schrm » December 8th, 2019, 8:58 am

KevinS wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 8:44 am
schrm wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 3:02 am
jenno wrote:
December 6th, 2019, 9:49 pm
Chapter 11

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegelmannersandrules_11_anon_128kb.mp3

Duration 11.31

Cheers

Jennifer
For some reason, I'm unable to access this file.

EDIT: Oh! I see the file is misnamed. It's missing a forward slash (Is that what it's called?) before 'manners.' Shall I change it? Will that work?
it works then!
missed it, sorry!
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/mannersandrules_11_anon_128kb.mp3

/reader/12275


en-bc: lay down your arms, manners and rules

de-bc: sammlung kurzer deutscher prosa
de-duo: rousseau

KevinS
Posts: 5463
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 8th, 2019, 9:18 am

schrm wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 8:58 am


it works then!
missed it, sorry!
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/mannersandrules_11_anon_128kb.mp3
Thank you! I'll PL today.
"E agora, José?"

jenno
Posts: 793
Joined: August 27th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Location: Chichester NSW Australia

Post by jenno » December 8th, 2019, 5:52 pm


KevinS
Posts: 5463
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 8th, 2019, 6:00 pm

jenno wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:52 pm
Here is chapter 13

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/mannersandrules_13_anon_128kb.mp3

duration 35.31

cheers

Jennifer
Thank you!
"E agora, José?"

schrm
Posts: 1964
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 11:02 am
Location: Austria

Post by schrm » December 8th, 2019, 10:54 pm

jennifer: many many thx for the longest chapter in this book! :D
good morning and thank you to both of you!

/reader/12275


en-bc: lay down your arms, manners and rules

de-bc: sammlung kurzer deutscher prosa
de-duo: rousseau

KevinS
Posts: 5463
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 9th, 2019, 3:45 pm

schrm wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 8:58 am
KevinS wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 8:44 am
schrm wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 3:02 am
jenno wrote:
December 6th, 2019, 9:49 pm
Chapter 11

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegelmannersandrules_11_anon_128kb.mp3

Duration 11.31

Cheers

Jennifer
For some reason, I'm unable to access this file.

EDIT: Oh! I see the file is misnamed. It's missing a forward slash (Is that what it's called?) before 'manners.' Shall I change it? Will that work?
it works then!
missed it, sorry!
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/mannersandrules_11_anon_128kb.mp3
Chapter 11 PL OK!
"E agora, José?"

KevinS
Posts: 5463
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 10th, 2019, 5:11 pm

jenno wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:52 pm
Here is chapter 13

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/mannersandrules_13_anon_128kb.mp3

duration 35.31

cheers

Jennifer
Wonderful! PL OK!

Unaddressed, I am sad to note, is the controversy existing regarding the eating of pizza.
"E agora, José?"

Post Reply