[Complete] My Danish Sweetheart Vol.1 by William Clark Russell - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20698
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » July 27th, 2020, 2:31 am

Section 9
The volume was fine :thumbs:
However, I did detect some background noise. This is very common, and although we recommend eliminating it if possible, very few of us manage it. We can remedy this by running noise cleaning. If you are using Audacity, here is a video that might help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFSg9o37HMw

Apart from that, there was only one error: you repeated the last line of the book "Indeed, with her woman's apparel, you might have believed that she had re-equipped herself with her woman's nature." Please delete one version, and re-upload using the same file name.
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

WalterLee
Posts: 24
Joined: May 26th, 2020, 8:22 am

Post by WalterLee » August 2nd, 2020, 7:08 pm

Due to my personal reasons
I am unable to finish my work
I am deeply sorry

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20698
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 2nd, 2020, 7:22 pm

WalterLee wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 7:08 pm
Due to my personal reasons
I am unable to finish my work
I am deeply sorry
Thank you for letting me know
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

WilkieMills
Posts: 47
Joined: January 25th, 2015, 1:08 am

Post by WilkieMills » August 6th, 2020, 1:00 pm

Hi Lynnet,

I would read section 8 (ADRIFT) if still available.

Thanks,
Wilkie

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20698
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 6th, 2020, 1:44 pm

WilkieMills wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 1:00 pm
Hi Lynnet,

I would read section 8 (ADRIFT) if still available.

Thanks,
Wilkie
Thank you for claiming.
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

WilkieMills
Posts: 47
Joined: January 25th, 2015, 1:08 am

Post by WilkieMills » August 9th, 2020, 9:40 pm

Hi Lynnet,

here is the link to section 8 of "My Danish Sweetheart"
the duration is 38:18

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mydanishsweetheart1_08_russell_128kb.mp3

thanks,
wilkie

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20698
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 10th, 2020, 1:41 am

WilkieMills wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 9:40 pm
Hi Lynnet,

here is the link to section 8 of "My Danish Sweetheart"
the duration is 38:18

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mydanishsweetheart1_08_russell_128kb.mp3

thanks,
wilkie
Thank you
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20698
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 10th, 2020, 2:49 am

Ch 8 PL OK
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

merman22
Posts: 5
Joined: July 8th, 2020, 5:01 pm

Post by merman22 » August 10th, 2020, 1:38 pm

Lynnet wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 2:31 am
Section 9
The volume was fine :thumbs:
However, I did detect some background noise. This is very common, and although we recommend eliminating it if possible, very few of us manage it. We can remedy this by running noise cleaning. If you are using Audacity, here is a video that might help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFSg9o37HMw

Apart from that, there was only one error: you repeated the last line of the book "Indeed, with her woman's apparel, you might have believed that she had re-equipped herself with her woman's nature." Please delete one version, and re-upload using the same file name.
Sorry for the delay. I fixed the last line and tried to do the noise cleaning, and I re-uploaded it. I think it came out more or less okay, but I hope it's okay for you. Let me now what you think! Thanks.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20698
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 10th, 2020, 3:08 pm

merman22 wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 1:38 pm
Lynnet wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 2:31 am
Section 9
The volume was fine :thumbs:
However, I did detect some background noise. This is very common, and although we recommend eliminating it if possible, very few of us manage it. We can remedy this by running noise cleaning. If you are using Audacity, here is a video that might help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFSg9o37HMw

Apart from that, there was only one error: you repeated the last line of the book "Indeed, with her woman's apparel, you might have believed that she had re-equipped herself with her woman's nature." Please delete one version, and re-upload using the same file name.
Sorry for the delay. I fixed the last line and tried to do the noise cleaning, and I re-uploaded it. I think it came out more or less okay, but I hope it's okay for you. Let me now what you think! Thanks.
Thank you
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20698
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 11th, 2020, 7:49 am

Section 9 PL OK
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

cmiller27
Posts: 58
Joined: March 3rd, 2020, 3:51 pm

Post by cmiller27 » August 17th, 2020, 12:31 pm

Courtney Miller

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20698
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 17th, 2020, 7:12 pm

cmiller27 wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 12:31 pm
Here's section 6
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mydanishsweetheart1_06_russell_128kb.mp3 (26:56)
Thank you
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20698
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 18th, 2020, 10:20 am

Ch 6 PL OK :thumbs:
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20698
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 19th, 2020, 6:27 am

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/my-danish-sweetheart-volume-1-by-william-clark-russell/

Thank you to everyone who contributed :clap: :clap: :clap:
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

Post Reply