~[GRP/Maritime] My Danish Sweetheart Vol.1 by William Clark Russell - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 23rd, 2020, 10:51 am

linny wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 10:09 am
Chapter 2 is spot check PL OK. :D
:thumbs:

laughingcat302
Posts: 118
Joined: October 14th, 2019, 1:54 pm

Post by laughingcat302 » March 24th, 2020, 1:56 pm

I would like to claim chapters 3 and 4 if that works for you :)

Natalie/ Violet Bleu
Violet Bleu
"She believed she could, so she did"--R.S. Grey

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 24th, 2020, 2:40 pm

laughingcat302 wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 1:56 pm
I would like to claim chapters 3 and 4 if that works for you :)

Natalie/ Violet Bleu
That would be great!

laughingcat302
Posts: 118
Joined: October 14th, 2019, 1:54 pm

Post by laughingcat302 » April 2nd, 2020, 1:35 pm

Lynnet wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 2:40 pm
laughingcat302 wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 1:56 pm
I would like to claim chapters 3 and 4 if that works for you :)

Natalie/ Violet Bleu
That would be great!
Could you add these chapters so that I can see this project listed on MyLibrivox page? Thanks!
Violet Bleu
"She believed she could, so she did"--R.S. Grey

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 2nd, 2020, 4:16 pm

laughingcat302 wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 1:35 pm
Lynnet wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 2:40 pm
laughingcat302 wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 1:56 pm
I would like to claim chapters 3 and 4 if that works for you :)

Natalie/ Violet Bleu
That would be great!
Could you add these chapters so that I can see this project listed on MyLibrivox page? Thanks!
You are already in the MW as having those chapters assigned. I’m not sure what else you want me to do?

lurcherlover
Posts: 958
Joined: November 10th, 2016, 3:54 am
Location: LONDON UK

Post by lurcherlover » April 4th, 2020, 5:38 am

Could I claim section 5 "Dawn." Might take me a little while - but who knows - I might get it done quite soon!

Peter

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 4th, 2020, 8:54 am

lurcherlover wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 5:38 am
Could I claim section 5 "Dawn." Might take me a little while - but who knows - I might get it done quite soon!

Peter
Enjoy and stay healthy.

laughingcat302
Posts: 118
Joined: October 14th, 2019, 1:54 pm

Post by laughingcat302 » April 4th, 2020, 7:28 pm

Lynnet wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 4:16 pm
laughingcat302 wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 1:35 pm
Lynnet wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 2:40 pm


That would be great!
Could you add these chapters so that I can see this project listed on MyLibrivox page? Thanks!
You are already in the MW as having those chapters assigned. I’m not sure what else you want me to do?
No worries, I was just wondering if there was a way to make this project show up when I open the link to "My Librivox". That way, I can see all the projects I have done, and the ones I'm working on in one place. It's not necessary, just nice to have them all in one place, instead of going to the Forum page and doing a search :D
Violet Bleu
"She believed she could, so she did"--R.S. Grey

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 4th, 2020, 9:56 pm

laughingcat302 wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 7:28 pm
Lynnet wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 4:16 pm
laughingcat302 wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 1:35 pm


Could you add these chapters so that I can see this project listed on MyLibrivox page? Thanks!
You are already in the MW as having those chapters assigned. I’m not sure what else you want me to do?
No worries, I was just wondering if there was a way to make this project show up when I open the link to "My Librivox". That way, I can see all the projects I have done, and the ones I'm working on in one place. It's not necessary, just nice to have them all in one place, instead of going to the Forum page and doing a search :D
You’re catalog page should list them. Just click on your name in any MW.

laughingcat302
Posts: 118
Joined: October 14th, 2019, 1:54 pm

Post by laughingcat302 » April 5th, 2020, 10:37 am

Lynnet wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 9:56 pm
laughingcat302 wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 7:28 pm
Lynnet wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 4:16 pm


You are already in the MW as having those chapters assigned. I’m not sure what else you want me to do?
No worries, I was just wondering if there was a way to make this project show up when I open the link to "My Librivox". That way, I can see all the projects I have done, and the ones I'm working on in one place. It's not necessary, just nice to have them all in one place, instead of going to the Forum page and doing a search :D
You’re catalog page should list them. Just click on your name in any MW.
Thanks!
Natalie
Violet Bleu
"She believed she could, so she did"--R.S. Grey

lurcherlover
Posts: 958
Joined: November 10th, 2016, 3:54 am
Location: LONDON UK

Post by lurcherlover » April 6th, 2020, 11:41 am

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mydanishsweetheart_05_russell_128kb.mp3

Section/Chapter 05 of My Danish Sweetheart by W C Russell
Duration:35:01
33.62 MB

I've just taken a seasickness tablet ...
Peter

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 6th, 2020, 12:09 pm

lurcherlover wrote:
April 6th, 2020, 11:41 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mydanishsweetheart_05_russell_128kb.mp3

Section/Chapter 05 of My Danish Sweetheart by W C Russell
Duration:35:01
33.62 MB

I've just taken a seasickness tablet ...
Peter
:lol: :lol: Thank you.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 7th, 2020, 8:16 am

Chapter 5 PL OK

Billium113
Posts: 27
Joined: April 9th, 2020, 4:25 am

Post by Billium113 » April 17th, 2020, 3:20 am

Hi, could I please claim Section6?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 17th, 2020, 8:22 am

Billium113 wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 3:20 am
Hi, could I please claim Section6?
Absolutely

Post Reply