COMPLETE Muslin by George Moore - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

miss stav wrote: August 30th, 2019, 7:20 pm Thanks a lot, Kevin. I hope you enjoyed chapter 1. I will put it in the mw.
Yes, very much. I'm thinking about doing chapter 2, also, and will, of course, hope that others join in. It is very good writing, in a way I can't describe. I read through Chapter one with very few errors. I usually make tons and tons of mistakes!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

He is amazing. Would you like me to sign you up for chapter 2?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

miss stav wrote: August 30th, 2019, 8:14 pm He is amazing. Would you like me to sign you up for chapter 2?
Yes.

Hahahaha! You could sell me the Brooklyn Bridge!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge huge thanks. Want to continue with 3 and 4? I will advertise for a dpl tomorrow and enter everything to the mw. Very late here.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
jenno

Post by jenno »

May I claim chapter 3 please ?

Jennifer
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure. Have fun.
Amy6411

Post by Amy6411 »

Hello! I'm interested to begin my career as a proof-listener. I have read the FAQ. If I'm not mistaken, I simply listen to the chapters marked "Ready for PL" and indicate whether the recording meets the criteria listed for "standard proof-listening". I am beginning with section 1; please let me know if there are any steps that I am missing!
Amy6411

Post by Amy6411 »

Section 1 PL ok. Please let me know if there was anything else I was supposed to have done! Happy to continue proof listening this project or volunteer as DPL if that's all there is to it!
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Thank you, Amy! Welcome to Librivox and to this project, Muslin by George Moore! I hope you enjoy listening to the story!

As a proof-listener, that's all there is to it! But as a dedicated proof listener (DPL), you can also access the Magic Window and update the status of each recording yourself. It takes a few steps to get signed up to the system, so that you can access the Magic Windows, and then it's just a click to mark it "PL OK" or, "See PL notes", etc. If you decide to continue as DPL, here's a guide to get you signed up in the system. If not, feel free to just post each time you download a recording for PL like you did now, and then we can update the Magic Window :wink:
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Amy, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Have fun as the dpl of this project and if you have questions please ask. I have a lot of experience as a proof listener and I would love to help.
Stav.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Our having a DPL now motivates me! May I have Chapter 4?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure. Have fun.
Amy6411

Post by Amy6411 »

Section 2 PL Ok. Will read through the guide to get myself signed into the system as DPL.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Amy6411 wrote: September 28th, 2019, 11:28 am Section 2 PL Ok. Will read through the guide to get myself signed into the system as DPL.
I think the MC does the signing up for us, so it`s just a matter of waiting. (At least that has been my experience.)