Pussy Black-Face: The story of a kitten - pc

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
elsieselwyn
Posts: 1602
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » August 14th, 2019, 7:31 am

Section 3 PL OK :thumbs:

Sagetyrtle
Posts: 100
Joined: December 19th, 2005, 5:28 am
Contact:

Post by Sagetyrtle » August 16th, 2019, 4:08 am

My apologies, I took on a bit too much - I'm giving chapter 15 back.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16722
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: In My Happy Place By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » August 16th, 2019, 5:28 am

Sagetyrtle wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 4:08 am
My apologies, I took on a bit too much - I'm giving chapter 15 back.
Sure. It happens to us all and thanks for letting me know. :thumbs:
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
Apparently you can't use Beef Stew as a password. It's not Stroganoff.

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here


philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16722
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: In My Happy Place By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » August 21st, 2019, 7:59 am

Oh thank you. Ignatius, the Penguin of Happiness Image will put these into the Magic Window for proof listening.
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
Apparently you can't use Beef Stew as a password. It's not Stroganoff.

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

katboopla
Posts: 9
Joined: March 9th, 2018, 1:37 am

Post by katboopla » August 29th, 2019, 6:34 am

May I claim Chapter 10? It sounds like a cute story :D
:9:

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16722
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: In My Happy Place By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » August 29th, 2019, 6:58 am

katboopla wrote:
August 29th, 2019, 6:34 am
May I claim Chapter 10? It sounds like a cute story :D
This is indeed a cute story and with a name like katboopla, you should fit right in. I will assign that section to you but first please complete your 1 minute test so that we know your recording set up will match ours. If you need any help or you have done this already please let me know in this thread and I'll help all I can. :D
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
Apparently you can't use Beef Stew as a password. It's not Stroganoff.

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

Jbholland77
Posts: 109
Joined: February 6th, 2019, 6:40 am

Post by Jbholland77 » August 30th, 2019, 7:51 am

Hi, Could I claim Chapters 11 & 13 please? :D

Elisabeth

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16722
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: In My Happy Place By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » August 30th, 2019, 11:02 am

Jbholland77 wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 7:51 am
Hi, Could I claim Chapters 11 & 13 please? :D

Elisabeth
Certainly. 11 and 18 are yours to enjoy. :thumbs:
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
Apparently you can't use Beef Stew as a password. It's not Stroganoff.

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1602
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » August 31st, 2019, 7:34 am

Hey guys! I'm sorry to have to do this, but I have to relinquish my PL duties for this project since school has started and I am very busy!

Thanks for understanding,

Elsie Selwyn

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16722
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: In My Happy Place By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » August 31st, 2019, 7:37 am

elsieselwyn wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 7:34 am
Hey guys! I'm sorry to have to do this, but I have to relinquish my PL duties for this project since school has started and I am very busy!

Thanks for understanding,

Elsie Selwyn

No problem at all Elsie. Thanks for what you have done already and best wishes for this school year. :thumbs:
EDIT: just curious: are you a professor or a student? or both?
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
Apparently you can't use Beef Stew as a password. It's not Stroganoff.

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1602
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » August 31st, 2019, 8:08 am

philchenevert wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 7:37 am
elsieselwyn wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 7:34 am
Hey guys! I'm sorry to have to do this, but I have to relinquish my PL duties for this project since school has started and I am very busy!

Thanks for understanding,

Elsie Selwyn

No problem at all Elsie. Thanks for what you have done already and best wishes for this school year. :thumbs:
EDIT: just curious: are you a professor or a student? or both?
I am an undergraduate student in Classics (Latin and Ancient Greek) with a minor in IT. I also work part time at the Classics library during the school year :D

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16722
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: In My Happy Place By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » August 31st, 2019, 9:27 am

I am an undergraduate student in Classics (Latin and Ancient Greek) with a minor in IT. I also work part time at the Classics library during the school year :D
I am impressed! Tell Herodotus hi for me when you see him next and and that I think he is the funnest writer of the period. Not stuffy like them other guys. :thumbs:
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
Apparently you can't use Beef Stew as a password. It's not Stroganoff.

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

KevinS
Posts: 3016
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 31st, 2019, 10:10 pm

Phil, I'll PL for a bit, if you'll have me.
E agora, José?

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16722
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: In My Happy Place By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » September 1st, 2019, 5:49 am

KevinS wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 10:10 pm
Phil, I'll PL for a bit, if you'll have me.
Oh yes! with open arms Kevin. Thanks for the offer. Image
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
Apparently you can't use Beef Stew as a password. It's not Stroganoff.

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

Post Reply