[NONFIC/NATURE] The Flowers of Shakespeare - philc

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Tollsa
Posts: 15
Joined: July 7th, 2019, 7:53 pm

Post by Tollsa » July 9th, 2019, 3:19 pm

KevinS wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 12:48 pm
What a beautiful, clean sound.

The Checker program identifies 3 problems with the recording, however. Things easy to address.

One needs to record in mono mode and at a 128kpbs bit rate.

Also, the program says that your volume is outside the preferred range.

I'm not the best tech guy ever born, so someone else will step in and help you with this.

Looking forward to your contributions!
Thank you. I'm reviewing the feedback now and will try to address the issues. Do I repost a new test when I'm ready?

KevinS
Posts: 3024
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 9th, 2019, 3:25 pm

Tollsa wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 3:19 pm
KevinS wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 12:48 pm
What a beautiful, clean sound.

The Checker program identifies 3 problems with the recording, however. Things easy to address.

One needs to record in mono mode and at a 128kpbs bit rate.

Also, the program says that your volume is outside the preferred range.

I'm not the best tech guy ever born, so someone else will step in and help you with this.

Looking forward to your contributions!
Thank you. I'm reviewing the feedback now and will try to address the issues. Do I repost a new test when I'm ready?
You won't have to re-post here. I can follow the techie thread.

When you're good to go, just record your section for this project.

Do make sure all is set up correctly---it took me a bit to understand it all---and we'll be able to use your talent for the LibriVox mission.
E agora, José?

jenno
Posts: 736
Joined: August 27th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Location: Chichester NSW Australia

Post by jenno » July 10th, 2019, 7:21 pm

could I claim sections 4 and 5 pleae ?


Jennifer

KevinS
Posts: 3024
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm

jenno wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 7:21 pm
could I claim sections 4 and 5 pleae ?


Jennifer
Yes! Thank you! And welcome to this project.
E agora, José?

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1602
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 12th, 2019, 6:57 pm

Just one PL Note for Section 2: @7:05 stumble on the word "popular"

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7949
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » July 13th, 2019, 10:32 am

In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood

KevinS
Posts: 3024
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 13th, 2019, 10:34 am

E agora, José?

RuthP
Posts: 90
Joined: November 27th, 2018, 7:54 am

Post by RuthP » July 16th, 2019, 7:14 am


KevinS
Posts: 3024
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 16th, 2019, 7:15 am

RuthP wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 7:14 am
Corrected version of part 2:

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/flowersofshakespere_02_singleton_128kb.mp3
Thank you!
E agora, José?

FIftikhar123
Posts: 32
Joined: March 10th, 2019, 11:32 am

Post by FIftikhar123 » July 17th, 2019, 9:07 am

Hi,
Can I claim carnations and gilliflowers please?

Regards,
Farrah

KevinS
Posts: 3024
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 17th, 2019, 9:22 am

FIftikhar123 wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 9:07 am
Hi,
Can I claim carnations and gilliflowers please?

Regards,
Farrah
Yes, please do!
E agora, José?

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1602
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 17th, 2019, 11:23 am

Sections 2, 8, 13 and 21 PL OK :thumbs:

KevinS
Posts: 3024
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 17th, 2019, 11:34 am

elsieselwyn wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 11:23 am
Sections 2, 8, 13 and 21 PL OK :thumbs:
Cool beans! Thank you!
E agora, José?

FIftikhar123
Posts: 32
Joined: March 10th, 2019, 11:32 am

Post by FIftikhar123 » July 18th, 2019, 8:07 am

Hi,
Here is the link for Carnations and Gilliflowers:

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/flowersofshakespeare_11_singleton_128kb.mp3

Length: 12:32

Regards,
Farrah

abhat
Posts: 42
Joined: July 3rd, 2019, 8:33 am

Post by abhat » July 18th, 2019, 8:21 am

Hi ,

I would like to read section 23"Mistletoe and box". Could you please assign that to me.

Thanks.

Post Reply