[NONFIC] Discoveries Among the Ruins of Ninevah and Babylon - kiki

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
ej400
Posts: 2827
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » September 29th, 2019, 8:43 am

Jmbau13 wrote:
September 29th, 2019, 12:51 am
Here is Section 12, Chap 11, part 1. 24m 36

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/discoveriesnineveh_12_layard_128kb.mp3
Oh awesome! I'll also get your other chapter in the MW. Thank you!

Jmbau13
Posts: 820
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by Jmbau13 » October 15th, 2019, 7:37 pm

Just wondering if this is still a happening project? I'll hold off reading the other part I claimed as 3 previous readings have been waiting for PL for quite a while now.
regards
Jane Bennett

ej400
Posts: 2827
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » October 17th, 2019, 7:04 am

Jmbau13 wrote:
October 15th, 2019, 7:37 pm
Just wondering if this is still a happening project? I'll hold off reading the other part I claimed as 3 previous readings have been waiting for PL for quite a while now.
Sorry that I haven't gotten to them yet. Yes this project is still going on.

ej400
Posts: 2827
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » October 21st, 2019, 4:33 pm

Chapters 9 & 10 are PL OK! I was able to PL two sections... yay! :clap: And nice job by the way!

Jmbau13
Posts: 820
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by Jmbau13 » October 21st, 2019, 6:02 pm

ej400 wrote:
October 21st, 2019, 4:33 pm
Chapters 9 & 10 are PL OK! I was able to PL two sections... yay! :clap: And nice job by the way!
Thank you.
regards
Jane Bennett

ej400
Posts: 2827
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » November 12th, 2019, 11:06 am

Section 12 is PL OK!

Nice reading, thanks! :D

evanf
Posts: 5
Joined: October 21st, 2019, 6:11 pm
Location: East Asia

Post by evanf » January 31st, 2020, 12:31 am

Hello,

I would like to claim Section 1 (Chapter 1).

Cheers,
evanf

ej400
Posts: 2827
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » January 31st, 2020, 5:33 am

evanf wrote:
January 31st, 2020, 12:31 am
Hello,

I would like to claim Section 1 (Chapter 1).

Cheers,
evanf
Hello and Welcome to librivox! I would be very happy to give you section one. I can set up your reader page which will list all of your sections, so how would you like to be credited? Thank you so very much, and I hope to hear from you soon! Have a nice day! :D

evanf
Posts: 5
Joined: October 21st, 2019, 6:11 pm
Location: East Asia

Post by evanf » January 31st, 2020, 3:10 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome and offer to set up my reader page. I would like to be known as Evan F.

I'll get reading soon!

ej400
Posts: 2827
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » January 31st, 2020, 6:12 pm

evanf wrote:
January 31st, 2020, 3:10 pm
Thank you for the warm welcome and offer to set up my reader page. I would like to be known as Evan F.

I'll get reading soon!
Awesome, thanks so much. Any questions or concerns, you can just ask :D

evanf
Posts: 5
Joined: October 21st, 2019, 6:11 pm
Location: East Asia

Post by evanf » February 3rd, 2020, 2:46 am


ej400
Posts: 2827
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » February 3rd, 2020, 2:46 pm

evanf wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 2:46 am
Section 01 is ready for PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/discoveriesnineveh_01_layard_128kb.mp3
(26:34)

Cheers!
Awesome, thank you. I'll put it in the MW in a short moment

Adalwolf313
Posts: 11
Joined: January 31st, 2020, 9:52 pm
Location: Denver, CO

Post by Adalwolf313 » February 5th, 2020, 1:36 pm

Hello,

I would like to claim chapters 2 and 3.

Thanks!

Adalwolf313
Posts: 11
Joined: January 31st, 2020, 9:52 pm
Location: Denver, CO

Post by Adalwolf313 » February 5th, 2020, 2:01 pm

Adalwolf313 wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 1:36 pm
Hello,

I would like to claim chapters 2 and 3.

Thanks!
Oh, and I would like to appear as Tyrel Sorensen in the catalog. Thanks!

ej400
Posts: 2827
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » February 5th, 2020, 3:33 pm

Adalwolf313 wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 1:36 pm
Hello,

I would like to claim chapters 2 and 3.

Thanks!
Hello and welcome to librivox! Glad to have you here! I will certainly assign you those chapters, thank you very much for claiming them!
Adalwolf313 wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 2:01 pm
Adalwolf313 wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 1:36 pm
Hello,

I would like to claim chapters 2 and 3.

Thanks!
Oh, and I would like to appear as Tyrel Sorensen in the catalog. Thanks!
Tyrel Sorensen it will be. Thanks! :D

Post Reply