[COMPLETE] Discoveries Among the Ruins of Ninevah and Babylon - kiki

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ej400

Post by ej400 »

I don't think I'll be able to finish my sections on time, so I'll drop section 17 & 34, but give myself a week extension on the other two (chapter 1 & 2).
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

ej, I'll do the conclusion if you would like, even if the deadline you placed on it is passed. I'm sure you are very busy with the new school year, but perhaps we can keep this project moving on a little bit until you have free time again.

You've been a breath of fresh air for LibriVox and I'm sure everyone joins me in thanking you. Young people are a vital force in the efforts here.
ej400

Post by ej400 »

KevinS wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 8:11 am ej, I'll do the conclusion if you would like, even if the deadline you placed on it is passed. I'm sure you are very busy with the new school year, but perhaps we can keep this project moving on a little bit until you have free time again.

You've been a breath of fresh air for LibriVox and I'm sure everyone joins me in thanking you. Young people are a vital force in the efforts here.
Thank you Kevin. I must have forgot to remove the deadline... there's no deadline for when it needs to be claimed :lol: :lol: Thank you for claiming! Also, you are a vital force in the efforts here too... it's not just young people.
Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kikisaulite »

Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.
Jmbau13

Post by Jmbau13 »

regards
Jane Bennett
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Hello,
I know that my sections are overdue now by a month, and I haven't even read them. I'm going to abandon them because for one, I'm not being fair to everyone else even though it's my project. I apologize and feel awful doing this. For another I'm not able to read this as well as the rest of you, your all very gifted readers. I tried to read some of chapter 1, and it was difficult for me to make it through a paragraph without having multiple mistakes. I'll just do my part here and BC & DPL.

I've PL'ed some section too, stay tuned for the next post :D
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Sections 24 & 25 are PL OK! as is section 34! Nice reading Kiki & Kevin!
Jmbau13

Post by Jmbau13 »

Don't feel badly, Elijah. Sometimes life just gets in the way. And BC and DPL takes up plenty of time and is just as valuable as reading. :clap: :clap: (Though I do think we are usually harder on ourselves reading than on anyone else!)
regards
Jane Bennett
Jmbau13

Post by Jmbau13 »

regards
Jane Bennett
Jmbau13

Post by Jmbau13 »

Oops sorry! wrong length, should have been 28m 55
regards
Jane Bennett
Jmbau13