[NONFIC] Discoveries Among the Ruins of Ninevah and Babylon - kiki

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
ej400
Posts: 2876
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » December 28th, 2020, 6:44 am

ZeppyJ45 wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 8:19 am
Sections 15-20 (inclusive) have been edited:

Section 15: https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/discoveriesnineveh_15_layard_128kb.mp3 (duration: 19:46)

Section 16: https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/discoveriesnineveh_16_layard_128kb.mp3 (duration: 35:37)

Section 17:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/discoveriesnineveh_17_layard_128kb.mp3 (duration: 35:01)

Section 18: https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/discoveriesnineveh_18_layard_128kb.mp3 (duration: 30:25)

Section 19: https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/discoveriesnineveh_19_layard_128kb.mp3 (duration: 34:49)

Section 20: https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/discoveriesnineveh_20_layard_128kb.mp3 (duration: 28:06)

Apologies for the delay! Again, any issues, please let me know.
It's OK, no worries. And there weren't any issues, rather, some PL notes :D

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13640
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » December 28th, 2020, 7:07 am

ej400 wrote:
December 28th, 2020, 6:42 am
ToddHW wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 1:55 pm
Here is chapter 8. Length 27:58.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/discoveriesnineveh_08_layard_128kb.mp3

Thanks for offering this, Todd
Thank you, Todd. However, could you please change the file name to _09_, as that is the section it will be? :D
Done.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/discoveriesnineveh_09_layard_128kb.mp3

Thanks, Todd

GiniPug
Posts: 30
Joined: September 9th, 2020, 6:33 pm
Contact:

Post by GiniPug » January 5th, 2021, 6:34 pm


ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13640
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » January 8th, 2021, 4:42 am

ToddHW wrote:
December 28th, 2020, 7:07 am
ej400 wrote:
December 28th, 2020, 6:42 am
ToddHW wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 1:55 pm
Here is chapter 8. Length 27:58.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/discoveriesnineveh_08_layard_128kb.mp3

Thanks for offering this, Todd
Thank you, Todd. However, could you please change the file name to _09_, as that is the section it will be? :D
Done.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/discoveriesnineveh_09_layard_128kb.mp3

Thanks, Todd
Was this missed?

Thanks, Todd

simba
Posts: 40
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 9:22 am
Location: Hastings, England

Post by simba » January 8th, 2021, 9:05 am

Hey everyone

I wanted to check when the PL on section 4 would be done as it's been up for a while? Wouldn't normally ask, it's just that I was going to claim more sections but wanted to wait until that section had been ok'ed, but seems most things have been claimed now.
My photography https://sim.photos

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6513
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » January 11th, 2021, 1:00 pm

ToddHW wrote:
January 8th, 2021, 4:42 am
Was this missed?

Thanks, Todd
[/quote]

Added to the MW now! Thanks!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6513
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » January 11th, 2021, 1:01 pm

GiniPug wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 6:34 pm
Hi,

Here is Part 3 of Chapter 26: https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/discoveriesnineveh_33_layard_128kb.mp3
Duration: 23:41
Thank you, chapter received!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6513
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » January 11th, 2021, 1:04 pm

simba wrote:
January 8th, 2021, 9:05 am
Hey everyone

I wanted to check when the PL on section 4 would be done as it's been up for a while? Wouldn't normally ask, it's just that I was going to claim more sections but wanted to wait until that section had been ok'ed, but seems most things have been claimed now.

Hi!
It sometimes happens that some issues in real life interfere with our duties here, both PLers and/or book coordinators and then it can take a lot too much time for a section to be Pled. It is not that often, but it happens. I am very sorry this has happened to your section here. I have some time now, so I'll PL it right now and will be back with the results in less than an hour.

Kristine :)
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6513
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » January 11th, 2021, 1:55 pm

Chapter 4 is PL OK!!! :clap:
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

simba
Posts: 40
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 9:22 am
Location: Hastings, England

Post by simba » January 11th, 2021, 2:48 pm

Kikisaulite wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 1:04 pm
Hi!
It sometimes happens that some issues in real life interfere with our duties here, both PLers and/or book coordinators and then it can take a lot too much time for a section to be Pled. It is not that often, but it happens. I am very sorry this has happened to your section here. I have some time now, so I'll PL it right now and will be back with the results in less than an hour.

Kristine :)
I totally understand and the same has happened to me numerous times... in fact I've been slow at editing a recording for another project. Thanks for PL'ing it for me.

EDIT - Also would I be able to claim chapter 19 please.
My photography https://sim.photos

zzy55
Posts: 20
Joined: September 13th, 2020, 7:39 am

Post by zzy55 » January 13th, 2021, 11:01 am

Hi there. I had signed up to read Chapter 11 part 2 (section 13). But I have had some challenges with my recording setup and do not want to keep you waiting any longer. Would you mind you releasing the section to someone else? My apologies for the inconvenience. I will resolve my technical issues and return soon.


Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6513
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » January 16th, 2021, 11:51 am

simba wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 2:48 pm


EDIT - Also would I be able to claim chapter 19 please.
Chapter 19 is yours, enjoy!

K> :)
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6513
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » January 16th, 2021, 11:52 am

zzy55 wrote:
January 13th, 2021, 11:01 am
Hi there. I had signed up to read Chapter 11 part 2 (section 13). But I have had some challenges with my recording setup and do not want to keep you waiting any longer. Would you mind you releasing the section to someone else? My apologies for the inconvenience. I will resolve my technical issues and return soon.
No problem, releasing the section. Thank you for letting us know and we'll always be happy to see you back.

K. :)
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6513
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » January 16th, 2021, 12:07 pm

Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Post Reply