[Grp/juvenile] Pee-Wee Harris by Percy Keese Fitzhugh - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
Horner94
Posts: 560
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 9:11 am
Location: Northern Ireland
Contact:

Post by Horner94 » August 14th, 2019, 10:31 am

Hello,
I am just realising that the copyright status of my recordings might not be secure for this work. Please can you clarify this, and if needs be remove my recordings if they are breaching copyright legislation? I realise I recorded some chapters whilst I was on holiday in Benidorm, but I just wanted to double check with you about Section 23, especially.
Sorry about the inconvenience.
Kind regards,
Chad

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16781
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 14th, 2019, 11:00 am

Horner94 wrote:
August 14th, 2019, 10:31 am
Hello,
I am just realising that the copyright status of my recordings might not be secure for this work. Please can you clarify this, and if needs be remove my recordings if they are breaching copyright legislation? I realise I recorded some chapters whilst I was on holiday in Benidorm, but I just wanted to double check with you about Section 23, especially.
Sorry about the inconvenience.
Kind regards,
Chad
I believe the copyright laws for Spain are the same as for the UK — death+70 years.
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

johnb2
Posts: 992
Joined: September 10th, 2011, 9:41 am
Location: Ohio

Post by johnb2 » August 14th, 2019, 11:10 am

Hi Again Lynnet

While I'm there - please add chapter 22 Fate is Just

john

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16781
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 14th, 2019, 11:12 am

johnb2 wrote:
August 14th, 2019, 11:10 am
Hi Again Lynnet

While I'm there - please add chapter 22 Fate is Just

john
:thumbs:
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Horner94
Posts: 560
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 9:11 am
Location: Northern Ireland
Contact:

Post by Horner94 » August 14th, 2019, 11:26 am

Lynnet wrote:
August 14th, 2019, 11:00 am
Horner94 wrote:
August 14th, 2019, 10:31 am
Hello,
I am just realising that the copyright status of my recordings might not be secure for this work. Please can you clarify this, and if needs be remove my recordings if they are breaching copyright legislation? I realise I recorded some chapters whilst I was on holiday in Benidorm, but I just wanted to double check with you about Section 23, especially.
Sorry about the inconvenience.
Kind regards,
Chad
I believe the copyright laws for Spain are the same as for the UK — death+70 years.
Well, you'll have to take these recordings down then. What do you thin 'cause its not quite 70 years?
Sorry for the mix up.
Kind regards,
Chad

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16781
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 14th, 2019, 1:58 pm

Horner94 wrote:
August 14th, 2019, 11:26 am
Lynnet wrote:
August 14th, 2019, 11:00 am
Horner94 wrote:
August 14th, 2019, 10:31 am
Hello,
I am just realising that the copyright status of my recordings might not be secure for this work. Please can you clarify this, and if needs be remove my recordings if they are breaching copyright legislation? I realise I recorded some chapters whilst I was on holiday in Benidorm, but I just wanted to double check with you about Section 23, especially.
Sorry about the inconvenience.
Kind regards,
Chad
I believe the copyright laws for Spain are the same as for the UK — death+70 years.
Well, you'll have to take these recordings down then. What do you thin 'cause its not quite 70 years?
Sorry for the mix up.
Kind regards,
Chad
Sorry to hear that. It must be very frustrating.
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

nickbulka
Posts: 665
Joined: April 17th, 2013, 5:25 am
Location: Carson, Washington

Post by nickbulka » August 14th, 2019, 7:42 pm

chapter 7 is PLOK
-nick
-------------------------------

Keratak
Posts: 56
Joined: May 20th, 2019, 10:01 pm

Post by Keratak » August 14th, 2019, 8:50 pm


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16781
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 15th, 2019, 7:21 am

Keratak wrote:
August 14th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Section 16 done.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/peeweeharris_16_fitzhugh_128kb.mp3

(6:42)
Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

johnb2
Posts: 992
Joined: September 10th, 2011, 9:41 am
Location: Ohio

Post by johnb2 » August 15th, 2019, 10:31 am


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16781
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 15th, 2019, 10:50 am

johnb2 wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 10:31 am
Hi Lynnet

chapter 22 @ 5:36

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/peeweeharris_22_fitzhugh_128kb.mp3

john
Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

johnb2
Posts: 992
Joined: September 10th, 2011, 9:41 am
Location: Ohio

Post by johnb2 » August 15th, 2019, 11:06 am


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16781
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 15th, 2019, 11:12 am

johnb2 wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 11:06 am
Hi Lynnet

chapter 30 @ 5:17

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/peeweeharris_30_fitzhugh_128kb.mp3

john
Thanks
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

johnb2
Posts: 992
Joined: September 10th, 2011, 9:41 am
Location: Ohio

Post by johnb2 » August 15th, 2019, 11:31 am

Hi Lynnet

If you like, I can pick up 23, 27 and 28

john

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16781
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 15th, 2019, 11:45 am

johnb2 wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 11:31 am
Hi Lynnet

If you like, I can pick up 23, 27 and 28

john
Go for it
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Post Reply