[Grp/juvenile] The Frithiof Saga by Ferdinand Schmidt - lt

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » June 17th, 2019, 4:42 pm

KevinS wrote:
June 17th, 2019, 4:41 pm
Section 5, please.

These stories are great!
Go for it
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

KevinS
Posts: 2580
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 17th, 2019, 5:02 pm

E agora, José?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » June 17th, 2019, 6:11 pm

Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » June 19th, 2019, 3:18 pm

Ch 1 has been uploaded
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Horner94
Posts: 604
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 9:11 am
Location: Northern Ireland
Contact:

Post by Horner94 » June 19th, 2019, 3:19 pm

May I claim Section 6?
Kind regards,
Chad

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » June 19th, 2019, 7:06 pm

Horner94 wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 3:19 pm
May I claim Section 6?
Kind regards,
Chad
Certainly
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Horner94
Posts: 604
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 9:11 am
Location: Northern Ireland
Contact:

Post by Horner94 » June 20th, 2019, 5:05 am

Lynnet wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 7:06 pm
Horner94 wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 3:19 pm
May I claim Section 6?
Kind regards,
Chad
Certainly
Thank you!
Here is Section 6 ready for PLing: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/frithiofsaga_06_schmidt_128kb.mp3 Time: 04:26
Kind regards,
Chad

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » June 20th, 2019, 9:22 am

Horner94 wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 5:05 am
Lynnet wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 7:06 pm
Horner94 wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 3:19 pm
May I claim Section 6?
Kind regards,
Chad
Certainly
Thank you!
Here is Section 6 ready for PLing: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/frithiofsaga_06_schmidt_128kb.mp3 Time: 04:26
Kind regards,
Chad
Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1547
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » June 21st, 2019, 6:03 am

Sections 1, 5, and 6 PL OK :thumbs:

Johann
Posts: 9
Joined: April 6th, 2019, 8:17 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA

Post by Johann » June 22nd, 2019, 6:47 pm

I'd like to volunteer for Chapter 3 of The Frithiof Saga!

Johann

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » June 23rd, 2019, 10:08 am

Johann wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 6:47 pm
I'd like to volunteer for Chapter 3 of The Frithiof Saga!

Johann
All yours
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Johann
Posts: 9
Joined: April 6th, 2019, 8:17 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA

Post by Johann » July 7th, 2019, 3:21 am

Chapter 3 done and uploaded! Please review!

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/frithiofsaga_03_schmidt_128kb.mp3

Run time is 8:32

Thank you!

Johann

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » July 7th, 2019, 8:02 am

Johann wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 3:21 am
Chapter 3 done and uploaded! Please review!

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/frithiofsaga_03_schmidt_128kb.mp3

Run time is 8:32

Thank you!

Johann
Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1547
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 9th, 2019, 4:58 pm

Chapter 3 PL OK :thumbs:

KevinS
Posts: 2580
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 9th, 2019, 8:25 pm

I cannot believe that people are not flocking to this story. It's great!

If you don't tell---honestly, I hope no one waiting on me to do things will see this---I will sneak in the two longest chapters remaining in the next two or three days. Just tell me what they are.

Looks like 4 and 9, correct?
E agora, José?

Post Reply