~[CHILD FIC] T. Tembarom by Frances Hodgson Burnett-mas

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
ej400
Posts: 2843
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » April 20th, 2020, 2:27 pm

appleby000 wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 2:17 pm
Is Chapter 8 & 9 available? I would like to volunteer to read these two chapters if possible!
Hello and welcome to librivox! I will put you down for those two sections, but before you begin to record, you will need to complete a one minute test. https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=1-Minute_Test It's not an audition, just something so we can make sure your recording software is at our standards. It would be a bummer to record an entire section and find out it is unusable. :wink: Also, here's a guide to recording: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Newbie_Guide_to_Recording You may also want to introduce yourself: viewforum.php?f=17

Also, how would you like to be credited?

Thank you so much! If you have any questions or concerns, you can ask :D Hope yo hear from you soon!

sarahwithnonickname
Posts: 14
Joined: April 23rd, 2020, 11:01 pm

Post by sarahwithnonickname » April 24th, 2020, 9:07 pm

Hi, I'd like to read Chapter 10 if available? Thanks, Sarah

ej400
Posts: 2843
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » April 25th, 2020, 9:13 pm

sarahwithnonickname wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 9:07 pm
Hi, I'd like to read Chapter 10 if available? Thanks, Sarah
Thank you for claiming. How would you like to be credited? I can set you up your reader page :D

sarahwithnonickname
Posts: 14
Joined: April 23rd, 2020, 11:01 pm

Post by sarahwithnonickname » April 25th, 2020, 9:57 pm

ej400 wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 9:13 pm
sarahwithnonickname wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 9:07 pm
Hi, I'd like to read Chapter 10 if available? Thanks, Sarah
Thank you for claiming. How would you like to be credited? I can set you up your reader page :D
Hi, thanks so much. I'm not sure what a reader page is, but my name is Sarah Heggaton. Let me know if you need anything else : )

sarahwithnonickname
Posts: 14
Joined: April 23rd, 2020, 11:01 pm

Post by sarahwithnonickname » April 25th, 2020, 10:33 pm

ej400 wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 9:13 pm
sarahwithnonickname wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 9:07 pm
Hi, I'd like to read Chapter 10 if available? Thanks, Sarah
Thank you for claiming. How would you like to be credited? I can set you up your reader page :D
Actually could you give me Chapter 11 as well? Would be good to read at least 2 consecutively I guess : ) And depending how I go with those, hopefully can keep going.

ej400
Posts: 2843
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » April 27th, 2020, 4:30 am

sarahwithnonickname wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 9:57 pm
Hi, thanks so much. I'm not sure what a reader page is, but my name is Sarah Heggaton. Let me know if you need anything else : )
sarahwithnonickname wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 10:33 pm
Actually could you give me Chapter 11 as well? Would be good to read at least 2 consecutively I guess : ) And depending how I go with those, hopefully can keep going.
This is what a reader page is... this one is your's https://librivox.org/reader/14174

You have chapters 10 & 11. Thank you so much!

sarahwithnonickname
Posts: 14
Joined: April 23rd, 2020, 11:01 pm

Post by sarahwithnonickname » April 27th, 2020, 7:21 pm


sarahwithnonickname
Posts: 14
Joined: April 23rd, 2020, 11:01 pm

Post by sarahwithnonickname » April 27th, 2020, 11:11 pm


sarahwithnonickname
Posts: 14
Joined: April 23rd, 2020, 11:01 pm

Post by sarahwithnonickname » April 27th, 2020, 11:17 pm

I'd like to request Chapter 12 if available? Thanks.

ej400
Posts: 2843
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » April 29th, 2020, 12:17 pm

sarahwithnonickname wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 11:11 pm
Chapter 11 has been uploaded: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/ttembarom_11_burnett_128kb.mp3 16min:53sec
sarahwithnonickname wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 7:21 pm
Chapter 10 has been uploaded: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/ttembarom_10_burnett_128kb.mp3 19min:30sec
Thank you so much!
sarahwithnonickname wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 11:17 pm
I'd like to request Chapter 12 if available? Thanks.
Yes of course. Thank you for claiming! :D

sarahwithnonickname
Posts: 14
Joined: April 23rd, 2020, 11:01 pm

Post by sarahwithnonickname » April 30th, 2020, 8:08 pm


ej400
Posts: 2843
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » April 30th, 2020, 9:57 pm

sarahwithnonickname wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 8:08 pm
Chapter 12 has been uploaded: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/ttembarom_12_burnett_128kb.mp3 40min:32sec
Nice. Thanks again! :thumbs:

sarahwithnonickname
Posts: 14
Joined: April 23rd, 2020, 11:01 pm

Post by sarahwithnonickname » April 30th, 2020, 9:59 pm

ej400 wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 9:57 pm
sarahwithnonickname wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 8:08 pm
Chapter 12 has been uploaded: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/ttembarom_12_burnett_128kb.mp3 40min:32sec
Nice. Thanks again! :thumbs:
Elijah, I may as well take Chapter 13 & 14 while I'm 'on a role' if that's ok? : )

ej400
Posts: 2843
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » April 30th, 2020, 10:02 pm

sarahwithnonickname wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 9:59 pm
ej400 wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 9:57 pm
sarahwithnonickname wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 8:08 pm
Chapter 12 has been uploaded: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/ttembarom_12_burnett_128kb.mp3 40min:32sec
Nice. Thanks again! :thumbs:
Elijah, I may as well take Chapter 13 & 14 while I'm 'on a role' if that's ok? : )
Yes, of course, that is OK. Thank you so much for claiming! Glad you are enjoying this book :D

HZFerr
Posts: 5391
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » May 3rd, 2020, 6:22 pm

Hi Elijah and readers,
Due to illness, I will be slow in returning to my normal DPL pace.
I ask for your patience, however, I will completely understand if you decide to advertise for another DPL.

Thank you and I am sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

Helen
Helen

To be forgiven, we must first learn to forgive.

Post Reply