[CHILD FIC] T. Tembarom by Frances Hodgson Burnett-mas

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » July 30th, 2019, 11:18 am

No, I had till August 3rd. It's OK, though, I can easily adjust my recording in that amount of time. :wink:
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

ej400
Posts: 2066
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » July 30th, 2019, 11:20 am

HZFerr wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 10:26 am
sect 7
PL note: tech issue only; Low volume
Your Volume 84.5 dB is slightly low, LV target range is (86–92 dB).
This can easliy be adjusted at Audacity effects amplify. (I use it all the time.)

JayKitty, beautiful reading :clap:
Thanks for the PL by the way.
JayKitty76 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 11:18 am
No, I had till August 3rd. It's OK, though, I can easily adjust my recording in that amount of time. :wink:
Oh I was thinking August 22nd :shock: :oops: I didn't realize I had so much to finish here now

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » July 31st, 2019, 10:45 am

OK, chapter 7 is ready for spot PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/ttembarom_07_burnett_128kb.mp3

Time is the same. I amplified by 4 and then added noise reduction as amplifying always boosts the volume of background noise as well. Hopefully this is better :wink:

Thanks and God bless,
Rachel
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

ej400
Posts: 2066
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » July 31st, 2019, 11:10 am

JayKitty76 wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 10:45 am
OK, chapter 7 is ready for spot PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/ttembarom_07_burnett_128kb.mp3

Time is the same. I amplified by 4 and then added noise reduction as amplifying always boosts the volume of background noise as well. Hopefully this is better :wink:

Thanks and God bless,
Rachel
Thank you!

ej400
Posts: 2066
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » August 3rd, 2019, 3:52 pm

I know that my sections are overdue... were not really moving that fast, but that's no excuse. I'll give myself like another 3 weeks... work slammed me pretty hard this week :(

HZFerr
Posts: 4268
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » August 5th, 2019, 4:11 pm

sect 3
PL notes: slight editing
2:21-2:25 long pause
05:57 told/haven't told..(corrected/repeated word)



Hi Elijah,
Take all the time you need, this is your project and you can set your own pace.
If you find you are busy, just keep updating your status in this thread. :D
Helen-

"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.

ej400
Posts: 2066
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » August 5th, 2019, 5:15 pm

HZFerr wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 4:11 pm
sect 3
PL notes: slight editing
2:21-2:25 long pause
05:57 told/haven't told..(corrected/repeated word)



Hi Elijah,
Take all the time you need, this is your project and you can set your own pace.
If you find you are busy, just keep updating your status in this thread. :D
Thank you Helen!

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » August 8th, 2019, 4:54 pm

Elijah,

Could you please change the status of my chapter to Ready for Spot PL? Thanks so much. :wink:
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

ej400
Posts: 2066
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » August 10th, 2019, 7:14 am

JayKitty76 wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 4:54 pm
Elijah,

Could you please change the status of my chapter to Ready for Spot PL? Thanks so much. :wink:
Yup. Thanks!

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » August 10th, 2019, 3:13 pm

ej400 wrote:
August 10th, 2019, 7:14 am
JayKitty76 wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 4:54 pm
Elijah,

Could you please change the status of my chapter to Ready for Spot PL? Thanks so much. :wink:
Yup. Thanks!
Thank you!
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

HZFerr
Posts: 4268
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » August 11th, 2019, 8:59 pm

sect 7
spot PL OK :thumbs:
Helen-

"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.

JayKitty76
Posts: 1369
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » August 12th, 2019, 11:57 am

HZFerr wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 8:59 pm
sect 7
spot PL OK :thumbs:
Thank you Helen! :wink:
~Rachel
~John 3:16
Want DRs? Elijah, Campbell and I have got you covered! Next DR coming soon!

Post Reply