[Complete] Lives Of The Most Remarkable Criminals Vol. 3 by Arthur L. Hayward (ed) - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
christinabui
Posts: 15
Joined: July 22nd, 2019, 2:29 pm

Post by christinabui » August 11th, 2019, 5:07 pm

Hello!

I would like to claim section 29.

- CB

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17025
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 11th, 2019, 6:05 pm

christinabui wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 5:07 pm
Hello!

I would like to claim section 29.

- CB
All yours
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17025
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 19th, 2019, 6:36 pm

We have an orphan
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

MayB
Posts: 8
Joined: August 24th, 2018, 12:03 pm

Post by MayB » August 20th, 2019, 9:45 am

Can I please claim 42? thank you.

MayB
Posts: 8
Joined: August 24th, 2018, 12:03 pm

Post by MayB » August 20th, 2019, 9:47 am

I would like section 42. Thank you.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17025
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 20th, 2019, 11:40 am

MayB wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 9:47 am
I would like section 42. Thank you.
I will sign you up. I see you have completed your test :thumbs: Once you have the OK, you can get started, but please be sure to read the first post and do ask questions if you have any.
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

MayB
Posts: 8
Joined: August 24th, 2018, 12:03 pm

Post by MayB » August 29th, 2019, 11:14 am

I'm so sorry, but I can't complete my assignment :cry: Please take me off of the window. Thank you, and again, I'm very sorry.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17025
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 29th, 2019, 11:15 am

MayB wrote:
August 29th, 2019, 11:14 am
I'm so sorry, but I can't complete my assignment :cry: Please take me off of the window. Thank you, and again, I'm very sorry.
Not a problem
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

christinabui
Posts: 15
Joined: July 22nd, 2019, 2:29 pm

Post by christinabui » August 31st, 2019, 2:33 pm

Hey there! Here's section 29:
  • Length: 4:35
Best,

- CB

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17025
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 31st, 2019, 4:30 pm

christinabui wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 2:33 pm
Hey there! Here's section 29:
  • Length: 4:35
Best,

- CB
Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

KevinS
Posts: 2960
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 4th, 2019, 2:47 pm

Is the orphan Section 42?
E agora, José?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17025
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » September 4th, 2019, 3:10 pm

KevinS wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 2:47 pm
Is the orphan Section 42?
Yes, that’s right.
Do you want it?
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

KevinS
Posts: 2960
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 4th, 2019, 3:44 pm

Lynnet wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 3:10 pm
KevinS wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 2:47 pm
Is the orphan Section 42?
Yes, that’s right.
Do you want it?
Well... It's sorta long... And I have a lot of other stuff to record...

Of course I want it!
E agora, José?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17025
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » September 4th, 2019, 4:11 pm

KevinS wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 3:44 pm
Lynnet wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 3:10 pm
KevinS wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 2:47 pm
Is the orphan Section 42?
Yes, that’s right.
Do you want it?
Well... It's sorta long... And I have a lot of other stuff to record...

Of course I want it!
:lol:
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

KevinS
Posts: 2960
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 6th, 2019, 2:03 pm

Lynnet wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 4:11 pm
KevinS wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 3:44 pm
Lynnet wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 3:10 pm


Yes, that’s right.
Do you want it?
Well... It's sorta long... And I have a lot of other stuff to record...

Of course I want it!
:lol:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mostremarkablecriminalsvol3_42_hayward_128kb.mp3

32:11
E agora, José?

Post Reply