[FICTION] The Cliff-Dwellers by Henry B. Fuller-mas

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
Horner94
Posts: 752
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 9:11 am
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Post by Horner94 » May 19th, 2019, 5:26 pm

Hello,

May I claim Section 3?

Kind regards,
Chad

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1961
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » May 19th, 2019, 7:25 pm

Horner94 wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 5:26 pm
Hello,

May I claim Section 3?

Kind regards,
Chad
Thanks for claiming.

Horner94
Posts: 752
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 9:11 am
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Post by Horner94 » May 19th, 2019, 8:52 pm

Hello,

Please review this audio recording for section 3: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/cliffdwellers_03_fuller_128kb.mp3 Time: 21:24

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,
Chad

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1961
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » May 19th, 2019, 8:56 pm

Horner94 wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 8:52 pm
Hello,

Please review this audio recording for section 3: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/cliffdwellers_03_fuller_128kb.mp3 Time: 21:24

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,
Chad
Great. Chuck will let you know when he gets a chance to PL.

SabaFatima91
Posts: 16
Joined: February 15th, 2019, 5:51 pm

Post by SabaFatima91 » May 19th, 2019, 9:39 pm

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for listening. I will correct the mistakes you pointed out. And next time will record as per your suggestions.

Regards,
Saba Fatima

DianaEve
Posts: 19
Joined: May 5th, 2019, 10:37 am

Post by DianaEve » May 20th, 2019, 12:22 pm

Sorry it took so long to respond. The name is Diana Therriault. My website should be up by this weekend, but it is dianatherriaultreads.com.

So excited!

Thank You,

DianaEve

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1961
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » May 20th, 2019, 12:24 pm

DianaEve wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 12:22 pm
Sorry it took so long to respond. The name is Diana Therriault. My website should be up by this weekend, but it is dianatherriaultreads.com.

So excited!

Thank You,

DianaEve
Great, added you in.

ChuckW
Posts: 3009
Joined: January 22nd, 2012, 7:47 am
Location: The Lonesome Crowded Midwest

Post by ChuckW » May 26th, 2019, 4:39 pm

Horner94 wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 8:52 pm
Hello,

Please review this audio recording for section 3: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/cliffdwellers_03_fuller_128kb.mp3 Time: 21:24

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,
Chad
Hi Chad! Great job! This should be PL OK with just a few extra tweaks.

The volume is too high: 96.4 dB. Please lower this a couple of decibels to reach our community standard: 86-92.

11:47 - Borderline — the reading of “individually” sounds a little stuttery, but could just be me mishearing things. Feel free to ignore this if you disagree.
17:01 - “and elaborate… elaborate assumption”
17:20 - “a disgust… a disgust”
17:42 - “was an invalid… was an invalid…”
18:35 - “his family shared his farm life… his… his family shared…”
18:47 - “he had” repeated
20:10 - “I shall marry Russell” repeated
Current Projects:
SOLO: The Intermediate Sex (Edward Carpenter)
GROUP: Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist (Alexander Berkman)

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1961
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » May 26th, 2019, 4:43 pm

Thanks.

Horner94
Posts: 752
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 9:11 am
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Post by Horner94 » May 26th, 2019, 4:59 pm

ChuckW wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 4:39 pm
Horner94 wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 8:52 pm
Hello,

Please review this audio recording for section 3: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/cliffdwellers_03_fuller_128kb.mp3 Time: 21:24

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,
Chad
Hi Chad! Great job! This should be PL OK with just a few extra tweaks.

The volume is too high: 96.4 dB. Please lower this a couple of decibels to reach our community standard: 86-92.

11:47 - Borderline — the reading of “individually” sounds a little stuttery, but could just be me mishearing things. Feel free to ignore this if you disagree.
17:01 - “and elaborate… elaborate assumption”
17:20 - “a disgust… a disgust”
17:42 - “was an invalid… was an invalid…”
18:35 - “his family shared his farm life… his… his family shared…”
18:47 - “he had” repeated
20:10 - “I shall marry Russell” repeated
Thank you for your feedback.
Here is the link to the updated audio recording: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/cliffdwellers_03_fuller_128kb.mp3
Time 21:14
Kind regards,
Chad

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1961
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » May 26th, 2019, 5:07 pm

Horner94 wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 4:59 pm
ChuckW wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 4:39 pm
Horner94 wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 8:52 pm
Hello,

Please review this audio recording for section 3: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/cliffdwellers_03_fuller_128kb.mp3 Time: 21:24

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,
Chad
Hi Chad! Great job! This should be PL OK with just a few extra tweaks.

The volume is too high: 96.4 dB. Please lower this a couple of decibels to reach our community standard: 86-92.

11:47 - Borderline — the reading of “individually” sounds a little stuttery, but could just be me mishearing things. Feel free to ignore this if you disagree.
17:01 - “and elaborate… elaborate assumption”
17:20 - “a disgust… a disgust”
17:42 - “was an invalid… was an invalid…”
18:35 - “his family shared his farm life… his… his family shared…”
18:47 - “he had” repeated
20:10 - “I shall marry Russell” repeated
Thank you for your feedback.
Here is the link to the updated audio recording: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/cliffdwellers_03_fuller_128kb.mp3
Time 21:14
Kind regards,
Chad
Thanks

dirkx
Posts: 41
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 12:27 pm

Post by dirkx » May 27th, 2019, 6:48 am

Hi Campbell,

May I take Chapter 9?

Thanks!

Brian

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1961
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » May 27th, 2019, 6:52 am

dirkx wrote:
May 27th, 2019, 6:48 am
Hi Campbell,

May I take Chapter 9?

Thanks!

Brian
Definitely.

SabaFatima91
Posts: 16
Joined: February 15th, 2019, 5:51 pm

Post by SabaFatima91 » June 4th, 2019, 9:22 am

SabaFatima91 wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 9:39 pm
Hi Chuck,

Thank you for listening. I will correct the mistakes you pointed out. And next time will record as per your suggestions.

Regards,
Saba Fatima
Hello Chuck,

Please Review this recording of Section 1. I have edited the mistakes you pointed out from the earlier recording and hope it is alright now.
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/cliffdwellers_01_fuller_128kb.mp3
The track length is 19:29.89

Regards,
Saba Fatima

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1961
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » June 4th, 2019, 11:05 am

SabaFatima91 wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 9:22 am
SabaFatima91 wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 9:39 pm
Hi Chuck,

Thank you for listening. I will correct the mistakes you pointed out. And next time will record as per your suggestions.

Regards,
Saba Fatima
Hello Chuck,

Please Review this recording of Section 1. I have edited the mistakes you pointed out from the earlier recording and hope it is alright now.
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/cliffdwellers_01_fuller_128kb.mp3
The track length is 19:29.89

Regards,
Saba Fatima
Thanks for editing!

Post Reply