~[non-fiction] The Romance of Modern Mechanism by A. Williams -ck

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Carolin » January 29th, 2019, 12:08 am

jergenhergle wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 12:04 pm
Thank you! Put me in the database under J. C. Harrison. I don't have a personal website so you don't have to link to anything.
Thank you :D i have signed you up, your personal catalog page is here https://librivox.org/reader/13101

You can get started right away! Have fun and please let us know if you have any questions!
Carolin

Please help us record The History of Pendennis, a lesser-known but no less fabulous novel of Thackeray's!

macfixx

Post by macfixx » February 6th, 2019, 9:16 pm

A one minute test has just been posted. If approved (it may require a redo being done outside my normal environment) I would like very much to become heavily involved with this project.

Thanks.

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Carolin » February 6th, 2019, 11:27 pm

Hi and welcome to librivox!

Thank you for posting your test recording. Someone will give you feedback shortly :)

You can already pick a section to claim if you like. That way, you can get started immediately after getting the okay on your test recording. As this is your first claim, i will add you to the reader database. To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.

Thank you :thumbs:
Carolin

Please help us record The History of Pendennis, a lesser-known but no less fabulous novel of Thackeray's!

macfixx

Post by macfixx » February 7th, 2019, 1:02 pm

Mac Fixx would be the preferred name. There is no website. Approval has been received.

Perhaps being a "newbie" and given other issues, listening/proofing would be a good place to start.

Baby steps seem to get me where I'm going faster and safer than closing my eyes and jumping off a cliff.

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Carolin » February 8th, 2019, 12:44 am

Sounds great!

Would you like to just listen to a chapter here and there and see how it goes or would you like to commit to being the dedicated proof listener for this book? You are welcome either way :D
Carolin

macfixx

Post by macfixx » February 8th, 2019, 1:10 am

Allow me to identify internet access solutions before committing. A DL is the goal but must address this roadblock first. Hopefully, solutions can be in place in a week or two.

Thank you.

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Carolin » February 8th, 2019, 10:39 am

No problem. Let us know when you are ready :)
Carolin