[SERIAL DRAMA] Mysteries of London Vol. 4 By George W.M. Reynolds - lt

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
Steven Seitel
Posts: 268
Joined: February 15th, 2010, 5:12 pm
Location: Montana USA

Post by Steven Seitel » December 21st, 2018, 6:45 pm

I'd like to read sections 14 and 15 if available.

Steve Seitel
Steven Seitel

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17285
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » December 21st, 2018, 8:40 pm

Steven Seitel wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 6:45 pm
I'd like to read sections 14 and 15 if available.

Steve Seitel
All yours
I will be offline most of the time October 22-29 while we move house. I may get to check in occasionally but any emergencies, please contact another admin.


Help us finish:

Jeanne d'Arc by Mrs. Oliphant 7 sections remaining

Steven Seitel
Posts: 268
Joined: February 15th, 2010, 5:12 pm
Location: Montana USA

Post by Steven Seitel » December 26th, 2018, 3:45 pm

Here is section 14. Duration 14:14. Volume 88.97

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mysteriesoflondon4_14_reynolds_128kb.mp3

Cheers,

Steve Seitel
Steven Seitel

northstar95
Posts: 157
Joined: January 3rd, 2018, 6:03 pm
Location: Minnesota

Post by northstar95 » December 26th, 2018, 4:13 pm

And here is 17 for PL: (32:17)

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mysteriesoflondon4_017_reynolds_128kb.mp3
Could I be assigned 13 please.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17285
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » December 26th, 2018, 8:43 pm

Steven Seitel wrote:
December 26th, 2018, 3:45 pm
Here is section 14. Duration 14:14. Volume 88.97

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mysteriesoflondon4_14_reynolds_128kb.mp3

Cheers,

Steve Seitel
Thank you
I will be offline most of the time October 22-29 while we move house. I may get to check in occasionally but any emergencies, please contact another admin.


Help us finish:

Jeanne d'Arc by Mrs. Oliphant 7 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17285
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » December 26th, 2018, 8:44 pm

northstar95 wrote:
December 26th, 2018, 4:13 pm
And here is 17 for PL: (32:17)

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mysteriesoflondon4_017_reynolds_128kb.mp3
Could I be assigned 13 please.
Thank you and yes
I will be offline most of the time October 22-29 while we move house. I may get to check in occasionally but any emergencies, please contact another admin.


Help us finish:

Jeanne d'Arc by Mrs. Oliphant 7 sections remaining

Steven Seitel
Posts: 268
Joined: February 15th, 2010, 5:12 pm
Location: Montana USA

Post by Steven Seitel » December 27th, 2018, 3:11 pm

May I have section 20, "The Advertising Agent?"

Steve Seitel
Steven Seitel

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17285
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » December 27th, 2018, 5:42 pm

Steven Seitel wrote:
December 27th, 2018, 3:11 pm
May I have section 20, "The Advertising Agent?"

Steve Seitel
Go for it.
I will be offline most of the time October 22-29 while we move house. I may get to check in occasionally but any emergencies, please contact another admin.


Help us finish:

Jeanne d'Arc by Mrs. Oliphant 7 sections remaining

Steven Seitel
Posts: 268
Joined: February 15th, 2010, 5:12 pm
Location: Montana USA

Post by Steven Seitel » December 28th, 2018, 3:58 pm

Section 15: ""Charles Hatfield" Duration 36:12. Volume 88.23.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mysteriesoflondon4_15_reynolds_128kb.mp3

Steven Seitel
Steven Seitel

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17285
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » December 28th, 2018, 5:45 pm

Steven Seitel wrote:
December 28th, 2018, 3:58 pm
Section 15: ""Charles Hatfield" Duration 36:12. Volume 88.23.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mysteriesoflondon4_15_reynolds_128kb.mp3

Steven Seitel
Thank you
I will be offline most of the time October 22-29 while we move house. I may get to check in occasionally but any emergencies, please contact another admin.


Help us finish:

Jeanne d'Arc by Mrs. Oliphant 7 sections remaining

Steven Seitel
Posts: 268
Joined: February 15th, 2010, 5:12 pm
Location: Montana USA

Post by Steven Seitel » December 29th, 2018, 8:26 pm

Section 20: "The Advertising Agent." Duration 11:17. Volume 89.0 dB

Cheers,

Steve Seitel
Steven Seitel

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17285
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » December 30th, 2018, 8:48 am

Steven Seitel wrote:
December 29th, 2018, 8:26 pm
Section 20: "The Advertising Agent." Duration 11:17. Volume 89.0 dB

Cheers,

Steve Seitel
Thank you, but I need the link from the uploader 8-)
I will be offline most of the time October 22-29 while we move house. I may get to check in occasionally but any emergencies, please contact another admin.


Help us finish:

Jeanne d'Arc by Mrs. Oliphant 7 sections remaining

fiddlesticks
Posts: 5302
Joined: September 8th, 2012, 10:54 am
Location: my room
Contact:

Post by fiddlesticks » December 31st, 2018, 4:47 pm

14, 15, and 17 are PL OK!
~Tiffany

”There is no Frigate like a Book To take us Lands away"
– Emily Dickinson

Steven Seitel
Posts: 268
Joined: February 15th, 2010, 5:12 pm
Location: Montana USA

Post by Steven Seitel » December 31st, 2018, 5:32 pm

Lynnet wrote:
December 30th, 2018, 8:48 am
Thank you, but I need the link from the uploader 8-)
Oh, good grief! Now where did that go? I reconstructed the link and tried it out. It seems to work.
If this isn't what you need, please let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mysteriesoflondon4_20_reynolds_128kb.mp3

Section 20: "The Advertising Agent." Duration 11:17. Volume 89.0 dB

Steven Seitel
Steven Seitel

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17285
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » December 31st, 2018, 7:00 pm

Steven Seitel wrote:
December 31st, 2018, 5:32 pm
Lynnet wrote:
December 30th, 2018, 8:48 am
Thank you, but I need the link from the uploader 8-)
Oh, good grief! Now where did that go? I reconstructed the link and tried it out. It seems to work.
If this isn't what you need, please let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mysteriesoflondon4_20_reynolds_128kb.mp3

Section 20: "The Advertising Agent." Duration 11:17. Volume 89.0 dB

Steven Seitel
Thank you. Yes, it should be easy to get it like that... but too often readers don’t stick to the approved format, which makes life complicated (I can still retrieve it, but it takes time :D )
I will be offline most of the time October 22-29 while we move house. I may get to check in occasionally but any emergencies, please contact another admin.


Help us finish:

Jeanne d'Arc by Mrs. Oliphant 7 sections remaining

Post Reply