~[GRP/Romance] Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore - lt

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 2nd, 2019, 8:18 am

Ch 14 PL OK
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Pinklady77
Posts: 56
Joined: June 30th, 2019, 5:04 pm

Post by Pinklady77 » August 6th, 2019, 11:03 am

Hello,

I want to claim section 7, 11 & 12
New volunteer so please use Lola Janie in the catalogue for me.

Thanks

Ldan4th
Posts: 5
Joined: April 28th, 2018, 3:55 pm

Post by Ldan4th » August 6th, 2019, 11:12 am

Hi Lynnet

I have posted chapter 16 (https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/maryanerley_16_blackmore_128kb.mp3 )

The file runs 23m 45s.

I hope I got everything right, but if not I'm sure you'll let me know :D

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 6th, 2019, 12:01 pm

Pinklady77 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 11:03 am
Hello,

I want to claim section 7, 11 & 12
New volunteer so please use Lola Janie in the catalogue for me.

Thanks
Thank you for claiming. Please be sure to read the first post as all the information you need is there, but do ask if you have questions.
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 6th, 2019, 12:03 pm

Ldan4th wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 11:12 am
Hi Lynnet

I have posted chapter 16 (https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/maryanerley_16_blackmore_128kb.mp3 )

The file runs 23m 45s.

I hope I got everything right, but if not I'm sure you'll let me know :D
Thank you.
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

GillH
Posts: 841
Joined: July 31st, 2017, 3:59 pm
Location: France

Post by GillH » August 7th, 2019, 6:57 am

Any advice on pronunciation for "Izunsabe" which occurs in several chapters? Perhaps it transpires towards the end of the book what it means? It's what Robin Lyth says when found as a child. Thanks!

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 7th, 2019, 7:32 am

Ch 16 PL OK
Very clear reading.
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 7th, 2019, 7:33 am

GillH wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 6:57 am
Any advice on pronunciation for "Izunsabe" which occurs in several chapters? Perhaps it transpires towards the end of the book what it means? It's what Robin Lyth says when found as a child. Thanks!
No idea… "Ih-zoon-sab-ee"?
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

GillH
Posts: 841
Joined: July 31st, 2017, 3:59 pm
Location: France

Post by GillH » August 7th, 2019, 8:06 am

Thanks. I'll do that for now. If I find out later it should be otherwise, can I ask permission to re-do?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 7th, 2019, 8:08 am

GillH wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 8:06 am
Thanks. I'll do that for now. If I find out later it should be otherwise, can I ask permission to re-do?
Of course
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

GillH
Posts: 841
Joined: July 31st, 2017, 3:59 pm
Location: France

Post by GillH » August 7th, 2019, 8:16 am

Meanwhile, can I take 20, 21, and 22?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 7th, 2019, 8:47 am

GillH wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 8:16 am
Meanwhile, can I take 20, 21, and 22?
All yours
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

GillH
Posts: 841
Joined: July 31st, 2017, 3:59 pm
Location: France

Post by GillH » August 10th, 2019, 11:37 am


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 10th, 2019, 1:04 pm

GillH wrote:
August 10th, 2019, 11:37 am
Chapter 15 (27:57)


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/maryanerley_15_blackmore_128kb.mp3
Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16819
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » August 11th, 2019, 9:38 am

Ch 15 PL OK
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Post Reply