[GRP/Romance] Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore - lt

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
Keratak
Posts: 69
Joined: May 20th, 2019, 10:01 pm

Post by Keratak » September 5th, 2019, 9:59 pm

Chapters 17, 18, and 19 are recorded.
I'll work on their editing as I can, but should recording time come available, could I also have Ch 23-26 reserved, please? I do so like to fill in the gaps.

Keith

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17001
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » September 6th, 2019, 11:26 am

Keratak wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 9:59 pm
Chapters 17, 18, and 19 are recorded.
I'll work on their editing as I can, but should recording time come available, could I also have Ch 23-26 reserved, please? I do so like to fill in the gaps.

Keith
Sure
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

RSlabaugh
Posts: 103
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » September 7th, 2019, 9:37 am

Hi there! Are you needing someone to PL your sections? I'd be happy to help out a bit :) I'm guessing chapter 56 is already checker approved where it just needs someone to listen?
~Rosebud

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17001
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » September 7th, 2019, 9:40 am

RSlabaugh wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 9:37 am
Hi there! Are you needing someone to PL your sections? I'd be happy to help out a bit :) I'm guessing chapter 56 is already checker approved where it just needs someone to listen?
That would be wonderful. Yes, I run my sections through checker.
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

RSlabaugh
Posts: 103
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » September 7th, 2019, 10:13 am

:thumbs: I generally check the files on the laptop but listen from my phone, so it's nice that that's already done :D
~Rosebud

RSlabaugh
Posts: 103
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » September 9th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Chapter 56 PL OK :thumbs:
~Rosebud

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17001
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » September 9th, 2019, 8:34 pm

RSlabaugh wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 8:31 pm
Chapter 56 PL OK :thumbs:
Thank you.
I uploaded chapter 7 today, if you're interested in listening to that :9:
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

RSlabaugh
Posts: 103
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » September 9th, 2019, 9:13 pm

Chapter 7 PL notes:
You aren’t looking for word perfect, right? I did follow along with the text just to keep myself more involved. At 2:47 I hear “a little contempt” while the text gives “large”. Not that I think it’ll alter the story enough to worry about- up to you!
Otherwise it’s PL OK :clap: Great job!
~Rosebud

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17001
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » September 9th, 2019, 9:19 pm

RSlabaugh wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 9:13 pm
Chapter 7 PL notes:
You aren’t looking for word perfect, right? I did follow along with the text just to keep myself more involved. At 2:47 I hear “a little contempt” while the text gives “large”. Not that I think it’ll alter the story enough to worry about- up to you!
Otherwise it’s PL OK :clap: Great job!
No, I'm not after word perfect, so thank you.

The job of DPL is still open if you want it...
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

RSlabaugh
Posts: 103
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » September 9th, 2019, 9:27 pm

Sure, why not?! :) I’m staying fairly caught up on my other projects with several almost complete, so it’s hard for me to say no :lol: I’ve enjoyed it so far! :9:
~Rosebud

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17001
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » September 9th, 2019, 9:37 pm

I've added you.
It's not particularly fast-moving, but if it gets to be too much, I can help out.
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

RSlabaugh
Posts: 103
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » September 9th, 2019, 10:29 pm

Sounds good :thumbs:
~Rosebud

Keratak
Posts: 69
Joined: May 20th, 2019, 10:01 pm

Post by Keratak » September 10th, 2019, 10:05 pm


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17001
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » September 10th, 2019, 10:27 pm

Keratak wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 10:05 pm
Ch 17 is finished.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/maryanerley_17_blackmore_128kb.mp3

(37:18)
Keith
Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Keratak
Posts: 69
Joined: May 20th, 2019, 10:01 pm

Post by Keratak » September 14th, 2019, 12:35 pm


Post Reply