[COMPLETE] The History Of Lady Barton by Elizabeth Griffith - dlo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks, Jenny. Next time I do this I will invite you to read one of the mai roles, after you practiced and got the hang of things. For now, miss Westley is all yours.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Hi Stav -

I see you finally got this posted!

What do you wish me to read? I am happy to do whatever character you pick for me. (smile). Do you want me to do Louisa?

Lynda
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

wow, Linda. You would be a wonderful Louisa. I would love that. Thanks a lot.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Jenny,
how are you? I didn't ask you to submit a one-minute sampal recording if you want, just to make sure your technical settings are all correct. And under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue. Have fun,
Stav.
dlolso21
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by dlolso21 »

I am moving this over to "Readers Wanted: Books".
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

miss stav wrote: August 31st, 2018, 10:22 pm wow, Linda. You would be a wonderful Louisa. I would love that. Thanks a lot.
Stav.
Hi Stav -

Did you want me to go through the MW and tell you which Chapters to assign to me which are the ones that Louisa wrote?

Lynda
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I am away for a week and would asine chapters only next week. I will try to do it as soon as possible.
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Not a problem Stav -

Have a great week!

Lynda
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

So... I think I sighned you up, but please double check. I returned from my vacation and this is one of the first things I did. Sorry for the delay.
Now I have a question for you, Linda and Devorah. Each of you writes to the other a story of another lady. You, Linda, of mrs. Walter and you, Devorah, of Maria. I signed you up for these letters, considering that you write them (smile). But if you prefer to have mrs. Walter and Maria read by someone else, this can be arranged. I didn't know what to decide. What ever one decides is valad for the other as well. Please let me know what you think.
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Stav -

It looks good to me! I am having a problem understanding your question. The way you laid out the book looks great - I do not understand why the 2 ladies (Mrs. Walter and Maria) would be read by someone else?

I hope you had an awesome vacation!

Lynda
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Ok, so no reason for it. You ar eright. They are different ladies, but they don't tell their stories. So I will keep it as is.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

That sounds fine to me, as well, if I'm understanding your question correctly. I haven't had a chance to take a detailed look at this yet. But I will let you know if I see anything that seems off.
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Hi Miss Stav - I hope things are going well with you!

I am just leaving on vacation (coming closer to your area - Italy, Spain and France) for 3 weeks and was downloading the letters so I can record when I am away and I do not have internet access like on the plane (I will not be near the engines as we got into Business Class on the 9 hour flight and are sitting in row 1) (HUGE smile).

That said, I have a problem with Letter 31 which you noted goes from Volume 1 to Volume 2. The letter 31 at the end of Volume 1 Louisa does not sign like her other letters. Then in Volume 2 there is a new letter which does not seem to continue on from the Volume 1 letter and is on different topics.

I am not quite sure what to do. Do you want me to just record them as one letter with Part A and B and still use the same file name? I think that would be best.

However, I thought I would ask you early as no one else has recorded yet in case we need to insert a new letter number like Letter 31A and 31B into the Magic Window.

Regards -

Lynda
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Linda,
have fun in your vacation (smile). I suggest you record them as one letter, because the letter 31 at the end of volume 1 is so short that it would be a pity to give it a section saparate n. considering the listening expirience, I think listeners would be annoyed to hear the whole disclaimer every two minutes and would avoid it if possible. What do you think?
Stav.
ivanyuan

Post by ivanyuan »

May I have 10, 13, 18, and 19