COMPLETE Open The Door by Catherine Carswell - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure, 31 and 32 are all yours. Have fun.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

mw is updated (smile)
Kathrine
shewhospeaks

Post by shewhospeaks »

So very sorry that I'm a little late in completing my chapters. The time just got away from me. I am hoping it's not too late and that I can still do the reading. Just a few questions: I am in the processing of going over the chapters and portions of the book that I am to read, but am noticing lots of misspelled words in the text...some of them I can tell what the word is supposed to be based on the text itself along with the dialogue. But in some cases, it is very difficult to decipher what the word is supposed to be. I have looked at the book's text in other places online with the book is also available but am finding the exact same errors. How should I proceed in an instance like this?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi, glad to hear from you. This is an old book, the skanning is old and so on. When you cannot understand a word, leave a blank second in the recording
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
shewhospeaks

Post by shewhospeaks »

miss stav wrote: September 1st, 2019, 7:00 pm Hi, glad to hear from you. This is an old book, the skanning is old and so on. When you cannot understand a word, leave a blank second in the recording
Great...that's good to know. Thanks!
leena2015

Post by leena2015 »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks.
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

mw is updated
Kathrine
Giddygert23

Post by Giddygert23 »

Hi,
Very delayed response. I've been struck with illness after illness including laryngitis. I would like to remove my name from section 11. I will do the editing needed on section 10 soon and reload.
Thank you.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

No problem. Be well.
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

mw is updated
Kathrine
shewhospeaks

Post by shewhospeaks »

Possibly dumb question here:

I am in the process of recording my readings and am wondering, for my readings, Book 2, Chapter 4 ,part 3, and Book 2, Chapter 4, part 4, do I record them in two separate files, or should I be recording them all in one go at the same time?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

\sure, you should record them in separate files. \\have fun, \stav.
leena2015

Post by leena2015 »

shewhospeaks

Post by shewhospeaks »

miss stav wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 11:16 pm \sure, you should record them in separate files. \\have fun, \stav.
Thanks! :)