hale67

Post by hale67 »

fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Wonderful, Thank you!
~Tiffany
nikoleander

Post by nikoleander »

I would like to sign up for the next few chapters! This would be my first project so however many you think is appropriate!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
nikoleander

Post by nikoleander »

Hello i'd like to claim part 5 and 6 please! I am a newbie but my 1 minute test was approved with gusto! I can do more sections if you like the first one!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
hale67

Post by hale67 »

Hi Tiffany, I sent in chapter 1 but noticed it has not yet been PL. I’m going to go ahead and record chapter 2 but won’t send it in until I’m sure the other is ok. Great story. Hope we get some more readers. Barbara
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

nikoleander wrote: August 7th, 2018, 10:55 pm Hello i'd like to claim part 5 and 6 please! I am a newbie but my 1 minute test was approved with gusto! I can do more sections if you like the first one!
Sorry I did not reply sooner, it is really hot here right now and my internet is very spotty :roll: I will assign sections 5 and 6 to you! Have fun!
Last edited by fiddlesticks on August 8th, 2018, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Tiffany
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

hale67 wrote: August 8th, 2018, 1:54 pm Hi Tiffany, I sent in chapter 1 but noticed it has not yet been PL. I’m going to go ahead and record chapter 2 but won’t send it in until I’m sure the other is ok. Great story. Hope we get some more readers. Barbara
I downloaded your chapter to give it a quick check, and as in your test all the technical stuff was perfect. I think you have a lovely voice :D I think you would be fine to upload the next chapter when it is done, but there is absolutely no problem if you prefer to wait until the first one is pled!
~Tiffany
hale67

Post by hale67 »

Thank you, will get started on it. I see we have another reader. 😀
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

Sec. 1 PL OK :thumbs:
While it's not appropriate for a PLer to comment on the artistic qualities of recordings, I'll just say I'm looking forward to more of your chapters, Barbara.
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский
nikoleander

Post by nikoleander »

fiddlesticks wrote: August 8th, 2018, 3:48 pm
nikoleander wrote: August 7th, 2018, 10:55 pm Hello i'd like to claim part 5 and 6 please! I am a newbie but my 1 minute test was approved with gusto! I can do more sections if you like the first one!
Sorry I did not reply sooner, it is really hot here right now and my internet is very spotty :roll: I will assign sections 5 and 6 to you! Have fun!
I'm so sorry I didn't realize that I should concentrate on one project at a time as a beginner! I think i should release these chapters back to you so i can focus on one at a time. i'm so sorry!
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

That is no problem at all! I really appreciate that you let me know. It is good to be aware of how much you can do and to keep things so they realistically fit into your schedule.
You are welcome to come back and claim more chapters later :thumbs:
~Tiffany
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

karlkuzmich wrote: August 9th, 2018, 11:37 am Sec. 1 PL OK :thumbs:
While it's not appropriate for a PLer to comment on the artistic qualities of recordings, I'll just say I'm looking forward to more of your chapters, Barbara.
Thank you!
(when is it not appropriate to honestly praise someones work :D ?!)
~Tiffany
hale67

Post by hale67 »

Thank you Karlkumich. I’am new at this so the compliment is very much appreciated. Barbara
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

fiddlesticks wrote: August 9th, 2018, 5:25 pm (when is it not appropriate to honestly praise someones work :D ?!)
You are welcome, Barbara!
Tiffany, you are right, of course, but PLers listen to all sections with equal attention and if praise some, but not others, feelings could get hurt :roll:
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский