COMPLETE Irish Fairy Tales By James Stephens - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
johnb2

Post by johnb2 »

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

johnb2 wrote: August 18th, 2018, 3:56 pm Hi Anthony

Chapter 8 @ 4:47

https://librivox.org/uploads/craigdav1/irishfairytalesbyjamesstephens_08_stephens_128kb.mp3

john
Thank you John!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
kristinamoritz12321

Post by kristinamoritz12321 »

Hi! I would like to read the sections for "Becuma of the White Skin", sections 61-70. This is my first recording project, just FYI. Please let me know if there's info I need, or that you need from me. Thanks! -Kristina Moritz
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Hello Kristina. Thanks so much for volunteering and welcome to Librivox. I see that you have uploaded your 1-minute test. That is excellent. Let's just wait for the ok on that and then I will assign these to you. I will place them on hold in the interim. Just check back in when you get the ok!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Moorjania08

Post by Moorjania08 »

Hi! I would like to read "The Carl of the Drab Coat," sections 47-54. This is my first project, so the name I would like to appear in the LibriVox catalogue is Aashna Moorjani. The website I want to link is http://offtoamazingplacesblog.wordpress.com. Thanks!
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Moorjania08 wrote: August 24th, 2018, 6:12 am Hi! I would like to read "The Carl of the Drab Coat," sections 47-54. This is my first project, so the name I would like to appear in the LibriVox catalogue is Aashna Moorjani. The website I want to link is http://offtoamazingplacesblog.wordpress.com. Thanks!
Hello Aashna. Thanks so much for stopping by and volunteering! Welcome to the Librivox group. I have placed a hold on your requested sections as the 1-minute test has not been ok'd just yet, though it looks as if you are working on an update at present. When that is good to go I can add you as a reader with your username and website. Please just check back in when your test is "OK". Thanks!
Anthony

Moorjania08

Post by Moorjania08 »

Hi! My one minute test has been approved, so I wanted to check back in to claim sections 47-54.
GypsySon

Post by GypsySon »

I would love to read The Birth of Bran
27-31

Waiting on an update for my one minute as well just wanted to get in on this project.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Moorjania08 wrote: August 25th, 2018, 11:16 am Hi! My one minute test has been approved, so I wanted to check back in to claim sections 47-54.
You have them. Thanks so much!
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

GypsySon wrote: August 25th, 2018, 5:55 pm I would love to read The Birth of Bran
27-31

Waiting on an update for my one minute as well just wanted to get in on this project.
Hello and thanks so much for volunteering! Welcome to Librivox.
I see that your 1-minute test is in place and awaiting review. Once that is OK I can add you as a reader and assign you your requested sections. I have placed a hold in the meantime. Please check back with me when your recording is ok'd.

When you come back I will have to add you as a reader. I will need to know what name you would like credited, if different than your username, and if you have a website you would like linked to your profile.
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 08 - THE STORY OF TUAN MAC CAIRILL Chapter 8

PL OK
Anthony

jacobhs7

Post by jacobhs7 »

I'd like to claim and read "The Wooing of Becfola" (sections 39-43), please!
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

jacobhs7 wrote: August 27th, 2018, 12:12 pm I'd like to claim and read "The Wooing of Becfola" (sections 39-43), please!
You have them. Thank you!
Anthony

GypsySon

Post by GypsySon »

afutterer wrote: August 27th, 2018, 7:05 am
GypsySon wrote: August 25th, 2018, 5:55 pm I would love to read The Birth of Bran
27-31

Hello and thanks so much for volunteering! Welcome to Librivox.
I see that your 1-minute test is in place and awaiting review. Once that is OK I can add you as a reader and assign you your requested sections. I have placed a hold in the meantime. Please check back with me when your recording is ok'd.

When you come back I will have to add you as a reader. I will need to know what name you would like credited, if different than your username, and if you have a website you would like linked to your profile.
My 1 minute test has been approved! Credit under Thomas Ermon if you would.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thank you Thomas! Your requested sections have been assigned to you!
Anthony