COMPLETE Common Sense in the Household: A Manual of Practical Housewifery -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Foon

Post by Foon »

This looks like a pretty fun read! Can I claim section 10?
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
BrittanyDilts

Post by BrittanyDilts »

I guess that leaves 9 and 11 for me, once I get my 1-minute test uploaded (hopefully tonight!)
VelmaCariss

Post by VelmaCariss »

linbur0100

Post by linbur0100 »

If anyone is available, I think I need someone take over section 31, breads. I have had to travel far too much lately and it looks like the craziness is going to continue for at least another few weeks. I don't want hold up things, so if anyone wants to grab that one so progress on the overall work can continue I won't be offended.

My apologies for the change-- I am definitely not going to sign up for any new projects until my schedule is back to normal!
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

Prepare yourself for a tale of woe:

When I installed the latest update of Windows 10, it managed to delete the desktop system profile. Three hours with a computer tech and about the same time with Microsoft and no luck getting it fixed. No problem, I thought to myself. I'll just use my backup computer. Aaaargh! I get a desktop on that one but it just flickers on and off. Microsoft thinks I am looking at doing a reset of the first computer. Fun!!

Whatever, I will get back to PLing one way or tother by the end of this weekend.

Lomond
BrittanyDilts

Post by BrittanyDilts »

I'm planning on resetting my computer as well. I checked my 1-minute test and it was at 77dB, so I tried to redo it and there was a horrifying static sound I couldn't remove. But it's a holiday weekend and I should have some time.
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you all!
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

BrittanyDilts wrote: May 24th, 2018, 1:06 pm I'm planning on resetting my computer as well. I checked my 1-minute test and it was at 77dB, so I tried to redo it and there was a horrifying static sound I couldn't remove. But it's a holiday weekend and I should have some time.
Hi brittany, welcome to librivox and to this project!

You are welcome to participate in this project. To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.

Please also complete the one minute test before getting started. You need to submit it to listeners wanted, and someone will check it for you. Thank you!
Carolin
Foon

Post by Foon »

Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you :thumbs:
Carolin
VelmaCariss

Post by VelmaCariss »

Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you :thumbs:
Carolin
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

I am the proud possessor of a new laptop and will now get back to PLing. The folks at Best Buy told me their Geek Squad has been busy helping people who had problems with the latest Windows 10 update.

Lomond
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Welcome back! :thumbs:
Carolin
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

Section 10 has been found free of deficiencies and is deemed PL OK.

Lomond