COMPLETE [novel] the Heavenly Twins by Sara Grand- ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Section 40 is 21:50.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/heavenlytwins_40_grand_128kb.mp3

Stav, I do plan on picking up some more chapters in this book. I like it a lot, and I'd like to do as much as I can to help bring it to completion. I need to catch up on some other things before I claim any more here, though. (As my poor neglected solo looks at me pleadingly from the back corner.)
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks a lot for everything. Take your time. With more then 90 sections, I don't think this project would be all claimed soon. Just don't stress yourself (smile).
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
HZFerr

Post by HZFerr »

sect 40 BOOK III. CHAPTER III
PL OK

You have a great voice! :clap:
Helen

POW/MIA, we will remember them.
5/4/66 (S.V.) Malone, Jimmy M.
Private U.S. Army, 1st Battalion, 503rd Infantry
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Here's section 65:

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/heavenlytwins_65_grand_128kb.mp3
35:10

Helen, I hope you've read ahead a little bit. This chapter includes a pretty significant spoiler (though, not the BIG spoiler of part 4). :wink:
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Also, I just remembered that I forgot to check volume on that. :hmm: There are a few louder parts, but quite a lot of quiet, heartfelt speeches. If I need to increase those parts or even anything out, I certainly will, so let me know!
HZFerr

Post by HZFerr »

PL OK (including volume) for:
sect 65 BOOK IV. CHAPTER XIII

(Standing "O") Brava! :clap: Image
Helen

POW/MIA, we will remember them.
5/4/66 (S.V.) Malone, Jimmy M.
Private U.S. Army, 1st Battalion, 503rd Infantry
Kelly5

Post by Kelly5 »

Could I claim section 26 through 30 please?

Thanks

Kelly Sellinger
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Kelly,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Sections 26-30 are all yours. Have fun,
Stav.
Ksimpson

Post by Ksimpson »

Hello!

This books looks really interesting. I am waiting for my new microphone to arrive, but I would like to volunteer Book III Chapter V. :D If it turns out decent I would like to attempt a few more chapters later.
I am Kay, fellow newbie and fascinated with voice acting.

"The difference between novice and the master is that the master has failed more times than the novice has tried." Koro Sensei
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Kay,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Book III chapter V is all yours. Have fun. I see that you submitted a sampal recording. How would you like to be credited in the catalogue?It can be under your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. In addition, do you have a personal url which you would like us to link to your name?
Stav.
Ksimpson

Post by Ksimpson »

miss stav wrote: July 14th, 2018, 3:26 am Hello Kay,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Book III chapter V is all yours. Have fun. I see that you submitted a sampal recording. How would you like to be credited in the catalogue?It can be under your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. In addition, do you have a personal url which you would like us to link to your name?
Stav.
Sure That would be awesome and I don't have a personal website at the moment. Is there any chance I could make one and send it your way later?

"The difference between novice and the master is that the master has failed more times than the novice has tried." Koro Sensei
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

No pooblem. SO under which name to credit you?
Ksimpson

Post by Ksimpson »

I would prefer under Ksimpson. If that's too long you can put it under Kay.

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

No, it is not too long (smile).