[COMPLETE] When the Holy Ghost is Come - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Nope. Just upload. The metadata is filled in automatically at the cataloguing stage.

Once you upload (and post the link here and the duration of the file) then I will put it in the Magic Window for Proof Listening. Please check back in case there are any correction notes. If it is "OK" first pass, then you are free to go record something else - or even to claim another section of this project! :thumbs:
TJtheGreen

Post by TJtheGreen »

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapter 2 is PL OK! Actually, it is lovely! Very expressively read, excellent pacing, clear recording with no background noise! Definitely, one of the best "first" recordings I've ever heard - though I wonder if you have some sound production experience already?

Anyway, this section is complete - you are welcome (and encouraged!) to claim some more sections in this project, or another one!
jpercival

Post by jpercival »

Can I claim Section 3: Is Baptism With the Holy Spirit the Third Blessing? I'll start with that and see how I do. I may claim more depending on my other projects.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Great! I'll put you in for Chapter 3 to start with.
2839reader

Post by 2839reader »

Claim 9, 10, 11, 12 please.
Signature: KATHLEEN
lisagoad6

Post by lisagoad6 »

Hi, I am newly registered! I would like to give Section 4, 5 and 6 a try! :)

Thanks,
Lisa
Atlanta, Ga
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

2839reader wrote:Claim 9, 10, 11, 12 please.
Thanks Kathleen, you're in for those four sections! They are all nice and short in this book, so have fun! :thumbs:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

lisagoad6 wrote:Hi, I am newly registered! I would like to give Section 4, 5 and 6 a try! :)

Thanks,
Lisa
Atlanta, Ga
Hi Lisa, welcome to Librivox! Before you get started recording for us, you need to get your technical specs correct, so please do a 1 minute test as described here: http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test

Once your test is posted to the Listener and Editor's forum it will be checked and either corrections need to be made, or marked "OK". Once you get the "OK" then come back here and record Section 4! I'll just give you the one section to start with, since it's your first time. Reading often takes longer than people realise, but once you've done one section go right ahead and claim more!

All the information you need should be in the first post, but just ask if you have questions.
lisagoad6

Post by lisagoad6 »

Awesome! I will get started on that! :)
lisagoad6

Post by lisagoad6 »

I am following up to my previous message.
I have posted my 1 minute test and the link is located here.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=68134

I hope I was able to do everything correctly.

Lisa
markwarner

Post by markwarner »

I would like to claim Chap 5 - Purity; Chap 6 - Power; & Chap 7 - Trying The Spirits

read by name is: markwarner

Thanks.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Lisa! Please wait for feedback on your test before recording a whole chapter, as most people need to make some adjustments.

Thanks Mark, those sections are yours! Record when ready!
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

May I read 6, 13-15 ?
MaryAnn
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

I'm sure you'd better wait for Beth's approval, but I thank you for the offer to read those sections, Mary Ann. I'm looking forward to proofing them. Love your poetry selection, too.
Pattymarie