COMPLETE [GRP] Well at the World's End: Book 4 by William Morris -dl

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

David Lawrence

* Weekly & Fortnightly Poetry - Check out the Short Works forum for the latest projects!
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

frizzol wrote:Hi Kristin,

I'm new to librivox reading. But I'd like to claim section 2. You can use my real name: Fritz van Deventer and my personal website: http://fritzvd.com

Cheers,

Fritz
Sorry for the late response Fritz, Kristin seems to be away at present and I have been having computer problems lately.
It is recommended before submitting a reading, that you do a One Minute Test , NOT an audition, but to check your recording specs. We do have to have certain standards for cataloging purposes. (it would be a shame to record a whole section and find out the specs are not correct) :wink:

You can view your new LV Catalog page here. Or click your username in the Magic Window.
David Lawrence

* Weekly & Fortnightly Poetry - Check out the Short Works forum for the latest projects!
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

aradlaw wrote:

I'm new to librivox reading. But I'd like to claim section 2. You can use my real name: Fritz van Deventer and my personal website: http://fritzvd.com

Cheers,

Fritz
Sorry for the late response Fritz, Kristin seems to be away at present and I have been having computer problems lately.
It is recommended before submitting a reading, that you do a One Minute Test , NOT an audition, but to check your recording specs. We do have to have certain standards for cataloging purposes. (it would be a shame to record a whole section and find out the specs are not correct) :wink:
Hi guys, I don't know what happened here, if I missed the notification or if I didn't get one, but sorry for not responding.
Fritz, welcome to Librivox! As David said, you should do a one minute test before you submit. I'm on my phone right now, but I'll sign you up for the section when I'm on my computer again.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

David:

Section 1 is PL-OK! Nicely done! :clap:

Many thanks,

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.

Post by 8586 »

May I claim Chapters 11 & 12? Thanks!
Gemma L Myers

"[W]ith a great poet the sense of Beauty overcomes every other consideration" John Keats
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

8586 wrote:May I claim Chapters 11 & 12? Thanks!
All yours!
Kristin

gallen87

Post by gallen87 »

I'll take Chapter 3.
frizzol

Post by frizzol »

Kristingj wrote:
aradlaw wrote:

Cheers,

Fritz
Hi guys, I don't know what happened here, if I missed the notification or if I didn't get one, but sorry for not responding.
Fritz, welcome to Librivox! As David said, you should do a one minute test before you submit. I'm on my phone right now, but I'll sign you up for the section when I'm on my computer again.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!
Uploaded 1-minute test: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=67583

Fritz
kelseyqharrison

Post by kelseyqharrison »

I can do part 3!
Kelsey
gallen87

Post by gallen87 »

kelseyqharrison wrote:I can do part 3!
Kelsey
Hi Kelsey! I actually volunteered for Chapter 3 a few days ago, but the MW hasn't been updated yet. Not sure what's up. I don't have any particular attachment to that chapter, however - glad to contribute to any part of the project.
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Kristin and David must be otherwise engaged, so I have updated the Magic Window.

Kelsey--Welcome to Librivox! It doesn't appear to me that you have completed your 1 minute test. (This is not an audition, merely to check and see if your recording set up meets the required technical specs--the information on how to do this is here http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test

Because section 3 was already claimed by another reader, you may claim any other section of this reading (say section 4?) that is not already claimed. First come, first served is the Librivox way. Any section you wish to read can be held for you (briefly) until your 1 minute test is completed and approved. When you complete your 1 minute test--post here and where the information above directs you--so that your approval can be expedited.

If you have already completed your 1 minute test--forgive me--any section you wish that is not already claimed will be assigned to you.

If you have any questions or if this is confusing...please ask--

Many thanks and Welcome again!

Philip
Last edited by DrPGould on October 2nd, 2017, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gallen87

Post by gallen87 »

Chapter 3, 10:41 - https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/wellworldsendbook4_03_morris_128kb.mp3

I can do Chapters 4 and 5 as well.
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Gallen87:

On behalf of Kristin, thanks for section 3. Sections 4 & 5 are yours.

I'll have Section 3 PL'd sometime tomorrow.

Many thanks

Philip

Post by 8586 »

Section 11: "They Come Through the Mountain Plain"
4:22
https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/wellattheworldsendbook4_11_morris_128kb.mp3

Section 12 is recorded, just pending editing! Thanks!
Gemma L Myers

"[W]ith a great poet the sense of Beauty overcomes every other consideration" John Keats
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

I'm back! Been in Paris for a vacation:)

It looks like everything is up to date, thanks Philip!
Kristin