~[MUSIC]J.S. Bach, Volume 2 by A. Schweitzer d1965-mtf

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
RepublicOfVermont
Location: δtsopiaV0175 (ψ-accessible only), μultiverse ΚΣΔ π^-.9

Post by RepublicOfVermont »

Awesome! Can't wait to listen! :thumbs:
WHITE PHOSPHORUS was dropped on Palestine tonight.
Lisa57

Post by Lisa57 »

Hi there,
I've been away for a bit and would love to jump back in with chapter 20 if it's still available. Thanks.
Lisa57
carteki

Post by carteki »

Lisa57 wrote:Hi there,
I've been away for a bit and would love to jump back in with chapter 20 if it's still available. Thanks.
Lisa57
Welcome back.
If you'd like to check your settings before jumping in please feel free to submit a 1 minute test.
I've assigned you Ch 20.
If you'd like to help with the singing and music parts please do so.
Regards
Kim
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

I've entered section breakdowns for chapters 27 and 28 in the MW, as well as music and singing roles.
Kirsten Wever

Post by Kirsten Wever »

Hi everyone - I'm Kirsten - contacted to help here because I'm bilingual (German-English).

When I get a chance to look at the ms. I'll sign up.

In the mean time, if anyone wants to suggest sections I should record (I also have a piano, play it, and am a singer, as it happens) ... please let me know.

More soon!
– Kirsten

A person who won't read* has no advantage over one who can't. – Twain

* or at least listen!
RepublicOfVermont
Location: δtsopiaV0175 (ψ-accessible only), μultiverse ΚΣΔ π^-.9

Post by RepublicOfVermont »

Welcome Lisa and Kirsten! :clap:
WHITE PHOSPHORUS was dropped on Palestine tonight.
iromair

Post by iromair »

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've been on Librivox so I just saw this project. Looks like a great one! Can I start with section 27? I am a singer and pianist but haven't recorded music for this type of project before so I want to see how this goes and then possibly take on more.

Blessings,
Heidi
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

iromair wrote:Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've been on Librivox so I just saw this project. Looks like a great one! Can I start with section 27? I am a singer and pianist but haven't recorded music for this type of project before so I want to see how this goes and then possibly take on more.

Blessings,
Heidi
Sure thing, Heidi! Welcome!

I was thinking of splitting section 27 into a separate section for each portion of singing, as I believe they are not all written for the same voice part. I'll go ahead and assign you to it, however, but please let me know if you come to discover that one or more part isn't suitable for your vocal range. As you may have noticed, I have uploaded recordings of each piece, and the little number/letter combination tells you where to find the score (for example, 127b means the second score on page 127).

Let me know if any problems or questions arise!
iromair

Post by iromair »

Thank you, Devorah!

I will let you know if some sections are outside of my vocal range. I wasn't able to find the recordings you uploaded. Could you tell me where those are?

Looking forward to this recording!
Heidi
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

iromair wrote:Thank you, Devorah!

I will let you know if some sections are outside of my vocal range. I wasn't able to find the recordings you uploaded. Could you tell me where those are?

Looking forward to this recording!
Heidi
There are links to them in the notes section of section 27 in the MW.
mschon

Post by mschon »

Hello,

I would like to claim Section 48.

This is my first recording, and I would like my name to appear as "Matt Schonert" in the catalog.

Thank you,
Matt
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

mschon wrote:Hello,

I would like to claim Section 48.

This is my first recording, and I would like my name to appear as "Matt Schonert" in the catalog.

Thank you,
Matt
Hi, Matt, welcome to LibriVox! You're welcome to read that section, however, you'll need to complete your 1-minute test and have it approved before you begin recording for this project. This is to make sure that all of your technical stuff is in order. You wouldn't want to submit a 20-minute recording to find out that it's unusable because your settings were off. Check your welcome email for detailed info on how to submit that. :)
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Section breaks and musical selections for chapter 29 have been added to the MW, as well as a few bass singing roles. Again, thanks for your extreme patience with me in completing these. It is rather time-consuming to pick apart each chapter this way, but that's how it must be done!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Chapter 30, with all its accoutrements, is also in the MW. Chapter 30 part 2 might be fun reading for any coffee enthusiasts we may happen to have.
carteki

Post by carteki »

Appreciate all the hard work that you are putting into this project.