[COMPLETE]Celebrated Crimes Volume 5: by Alexandre Dumas-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
cherylstewart

Post by cherylstewart »

Seppuchan Thank you, Section 14 is yours.
Cheryl for Michelle
RussellEric

Post by RussellEric »

I will claim number 5, Section 5.
Roomerkind

Post by Roomerkind »

I would like to do Section 6. I am new here! This is my first post on the forum!

I have uploaded several auditions to acx.com (Audible) in the hopes of getting paid for audiobook narration, but so far have not been chosen as a narrator for a book. I thought I would do a few here as well. I will just jump right in a record this piece, as I am looking forward to getting feedback on it. I suppose I have to wait to get confirmation that I've been assigned it?
cherylstewart

Post by cherylstewart »

Roomerkind, Great! volunteer readers are needed here and yes you can have section 6, but first please go to Board Index, New volunteers FAQ". That will tell you what to do first. In there you will see you are asked to read a short "test". Not to worry, it is only for technical specs, etc. When you have done the test reading please get back to me here. Looking forward to seeing you. Cheryl for Michelle
Roomerkind

Post by Roomerkind »

I just uploaded the following science fiction short story to a collection being worked on. It's almost 13 minutes long! Can you access it and see if it qualifies for a test file? Otherwise I will do a short one minute one tomorrow. I am waiting to hear what they think of it in that thread.

It's in the Short Works section, "Short Science Fiction Collection 062-ag"

Title: Vanishing Point
Author: C.C. Beck
Upload: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/sf062_vanishingpoint_beck_jdb_128kb.mp3
Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/23868
Duration: 12:52
Reader: Joshua Berlow (my middle initial is "D" and I included this in the file name, as "jb" can be pretty common as initials).

OK this post has been edited with the news that I got a quick reply to the short science fiction story I uploaded, with some appreciated suggestions on how I could make it better. I am now going to try and massage it into acceptable form before I undertake this task in this thread. I am also going to try hanging blankets around my office to try and cut down on the echo which may be causing the distant sound. When that short story is accepted this will be next on my plate.
cherylstewart

Post by cherylstewart »

Joshua, Cool
Cheryl
wib66

Post by wib66 »

twizzlers wrote: February 12th, 2018, 2:25 pm Hi, could I do section 18, please?
thank you I have signed you up to that section.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

RussellEric wrote: March 7th, 2018, 6:48 am I will claim number 5, Section 5.
Thank you I will sign you up to that section
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
RussellEric

Post by RussellEric »

cherylstewart

Post by cherylstewart »

Section 5 PL OK
:clap:
Cheryls
RussellEric

Post by RussellEric »

I would like to carry on and claim sections 6 & 7 if I might.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

RussellEric wrote: March 15th, 2018, 1:59 am I would like to carry on and claim sections 6 & 7 if I might.
thanks I have signed you up to those
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you Cheryls
Michele
RussellEric

Post by RussellEric »

Seppukun

Post by Seppukun »