[COMPLETE] Unto Caesar by Emma Orczy-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Jules8

Post by Jules8 »

:D Hello Adele:
I am posting both Chapter 5 which was submitted before and Chapter 6 and the time and URL are as follows:

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/untoceasar_05_orczy.mp3
db---89.6

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/untoceasar_06_orczy.mp3
db---89.4
:?: Jules
It appears that the file does not have a reader?
Animals have these advantages over man……they have no theologians to instruct them……their funerals cost them nothing, and no one starts law suite over their wills.
Voltaire
AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

Thanks! I'll PL soon :)
Adele

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

Chapters 3-7 are PL OK! :D
Adele

Post by Win2017 »

Hi, I would like to read section 7 chapter 7, I am new to the book, author, and the process. But I can have it ready very soon. Thanks, Andrea

Username: Win2017
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Jules8

Post by Jules8 »

:oops: HELLO ADELE;
i must be little confused, as shown below chapter 3- 7 are PL OK. Thinking that you assigned me Chapter7, i have recorded it. do you wish that i send it or have the new reader Andrea re record it.
:?: jules
here are the Time and URl:
23:22
db:89.2
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/untoceasar_07_orczy.mp3
Jules
Sorry for the mishap?
I just broke my arm, that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!
Animals have these advantages over man……they have no theologians to instruct them……their funerals cost them nothing, and no one starts law suite over their wills.
Voltaire
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

That is just fine I can do 8, I really don't care. But I want to officially do chapters 8,9 and 10 if that is possible. Thanks
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

just to avoid further confusion , I'll enter the claims and Jules chapter
Re the claims - it really would pay you to do the 1 minute test before doing ~ 30 minutes of recording and finding you need to rerecord it because the format's wrong - absolutely nothing is more annoying than reading the same thing twice :evil:

Anne
deongines

Post by deongines »

Can I claim sections 11, 12, and 13? Thanks, Deon
Turning it over in your mind will not plough the field.
Jules8

Post by Jules8 »

:D Hello Again Adele;
Since I broke my arm and am typing with one finger(please forgive any errors in typing).
May i claim Chapter 14
:mrgreen: Jules
Voltaire
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Hi Anne, I want to upload the 1-minute test, and feel that I am simply not understanding something about the uploading process, do I put the test on this thread or post it somewhere else. Thanks
Hope Kuerschner

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

viewforum.php?f=21 make a newtopic . heading 1 min test and say what microphone and recording program you are using

Anne
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Ok thanks I posted my test and just need to make a minor change, I will be uploading chapter 8 very soon. Thanks again
Hope Kuerschner

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Right off the bat, I will say that I am not sure how to upload properly so I am just going to post it and you can tell me if I am supposed to do anything different. I do have the Checker program and I ran it through that and it was good. Thanks

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/unto_caesar_chpt8.mp3

Hope it works, Andrea
Hope Kuerschner

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Thanks for the file Adelede should be along soon to PL it
All things I can fix , but just for future projects, you need to check the first post for the correct file name and the correct folder to upload to . Files have to conform so that they play in order.
And we do like people to post the duration of the file minutes:secs . it's been known for the ends to bit lost in transit , it's an easy way to check that it all finishes up in the catalogue
deongines

Post by deongines »

Turning it over in your mind will not plough the field.