[COMPLETE] State of the Union Addresses 1837-1844 - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
realisticspeakers

Post by realisticspeakers »

linny wrote: February 14th, 2018, 1:39 pm Is that a claim I hear? :hmm:
It is indeed!
Truth exists for the wise, Beauty for a feeling heart: They belong to each other. - Beethoven
Disclaimer:
"Kind reader, if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you! :clap:
thekeymaster123

Post by thekeymaster123 »

Hello, if no one is reading #7 of M.V.B. 2 Dec.1839 I would like to read the address. Thanks Tim Head.
linny

Post by linny »

thekeymaster123 wrote: February 19th, 2018, 5:31 pm Hello, if no one is reading #7 of M.V.B. 2 Dec.1839 I would like to read the address. Thanks Tim Head.
Hi Tim,
On Feb 5th you requested section 6. Did you want 7 instead?

(PM sent)
thekeymaster123

sorry about the confusion, last week I had not done the test, so now after completing the test I looked and the board said 6 was assigned so I figured it was assigned to someone else, so I asked for seven because of that, but if you are ok with it I will do 6 and 7 but that would be up to your assessment. thanks for your time. Tim Head
daph

Post by daph »

HELLO. I would like to record Section 7.
linny

Post by linny »

thekeymaster123 wrote: February 21st, 2018, 7:24 pm sorry about the confusion, last week I had not done the test, so now after completing the test I looked and the board said 6 was assigned so I figured it was assigned to someone else, so I asked for seven because of that, but if you are ok with it I will do 6 and 7 but that would be up to your assessment. thanks for your time. Tim Head
Tim, since this is your first recording and these are pretty tough reads how about if we keep you on 6 and let daph pick up 7? We have lots and lots of State of the Union Addresses to come.

Here is your catalog page: https://librivox.org/reader/12281
Last edited by linny on February 22nd, 2018, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
linny

Post by linny »

daph wrote: February 22nd, 2018, 7:12 am HELLO. I would like to record Section 7.
Hi daph,
Welcome to LV. Congratulations on getting through the 1 minute test. I see you have volunteer for a couple of other projects. Before we can put you in the MW we need to know what name you want listed in the catalog. Just one of us needs to set you up. After that the other projects just need to know you are already set up. Please let one of us know what you would like.
thekeymaster123

Thank you # 6 will be fine. Tim Head
daph

Post by daph »

linny wrote: February 22nd, 2018, 8:06 am
daph wrote: February 22nd, 2018, 7:12 am HELLO. I would like to record Section 7.
Hi daph,
Welcome to LV. Congratulations on getting through the 1 minute test. I see you have volunteer for a couple of other projects. Before we can put you in the MW we need to know what name you want listed in the catalog. Just one of us needs to set you up. After that the other projects just need to know you are already set up. Please let one of us know what you would like.
I think I will use Daphine ? Thank you.
realisticspeakers

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/stateoftheunion1837_1844_08_various_128kb.mp3

wow so many words
if I talked like that people would tell me to sh...wait, I do talk like that

[34:20]

no wonder
Truth exists for the wise, Beauty for a feeling heart: They belong to each other. - Beethoven
Disclaimer:
"Kind reader, if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."
linny

Post by linny »

:lol:

Thank you. Your section is in for PL.
soupy

Post by soupy »

Section 8 is well read and is PLOK realspeakers :thumbs:
I allude to a national debt and a national bank. It was in these that the political contests by which the country has been agitated ever since the adoption of the Constitution in a great measure originated, and there is too much reason to apprehend that the conflicting interests and opposing principles thus marshaled will continue as heretofore to produce similar if not aggravated consequences. Coming into office the declared enemy of both, I have earnestly endeavored to prevent a resort to either.
Craig
The world needs some positive fanaticism.

My Website
Age of Enlightenment
Kierkegaard on Christianity
Kierkegaards Challenge
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you, Craig!
realisticspeakers

Disclaimer: