[Complete] Pantropheon by Alexis Soyer - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
AprilWalters
Posts: 376
Joined: March 24th, 2015, 11:54 am

Post by AprilWalters » January 5th, 2018, 1:10 pm

Can I take the birdies?
18 Poultry
21 Feathered Game


(Do we read footnotes in this one? Looks like they're mostly citations, not additional info.)
AprilWalters
Not sure what I am doing with my life right now
Sorry for flaking out for 2016-2017.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13901
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 5th, 2018, 1:33 pm

AprilWalters wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 1:10 pm
Can I take the birdies?
18 Poultry
21 Feathered Game


(Do we read footnotes in this one? Looks like they're mostly citations, not additional info.)
Thank you... and please ignore the footnotes.
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 11 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

sheilablunt
Posts: 163
Joined: September 26th, 2014, 1:16 pm

Post by sheilablunt » January 8th, 2018, 2:17 pm

Lynette,
Here is my sec 17 reading which is 42:52
pantropheon_17_soyer_128kb.mp3 43.42 MB

The format seems to have changed and my saved exports no longer have a date so I hope this is my edited version.
Also, because of the changes to the librivox site, I can't find my most recent posts. Any suggestions? I will try to ask that question in a general forum if I could find it!

Sheila

sheilablunt
Posts: 163
Joined: September 26th, 2014, 1:16 pm

Post by sheilablunt » January 8th, 2018, 2:34 pm

Lynette
This may be the edited upload of sec 17,; it's possible the previous upload was my unedited one.
Sheila

pantropheon_17_soyer_.mp3 41.15 MB. 42:52 A 10 minute pause at the end because of the lengthy selection.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13901
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 8th, 2018, 3:19 pm

sheilablunt wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 2:34 pm
Lynette
This may be the edited upload of sec 17,; it's possible the previous upload was my unedited one.
Sheila

pantropheon_17_soyer_.mp3 41.15 MB. 42:52 A 10 minute pause at the end because of the lengthy selection.
Sheila, 10 minutes? :shock: I think you mean 10 seconds :wink: That said, we only ask for 5 seconds now. But you can leave it as is.
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 11 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

cherylstewart
Posts: 982
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » January 9th, 2018, 4:23 pm

Section 17 PL notes: The following are repeats with some silence in the middle.
6:00 "The consul....The consul"
8:30 "The person who had the misfortune to hear.....The person"
12:49 "The incredulous general ....The incredulous..."
16:42 " and that province...."
17:12 (didn't note the words)
21:17 "offer some to King A??...Offer some to "
23:05 "and at the end of ...and at the ..."
24:55 "the wing......the wing"
26:23 "boiled goose......boiled goose"
28:24 "with the pas.....with the past "
28:38 "A Queen was known.... A queen was ..."
32:51 "Marshal and ........against this.........Marshal and .."
34:52 "and what was soon drunk from it .. and"
42:11 " but what was that ....but what..."
Ceryls

sheilablunt
Posts: 163
Joined: September 26th, 2014, 1:16 pm

Post by sheilablunt » January 10th, 2018, 6:34 pm

Lynette,
this is my revised upload of sec 17. I'm sorry that the one you got was my unedited one and my edited version probably didn't get saved. So I edited again and this is it.

pantropheon_17_soyer_128kb.mp3 41.05 MB. 42:46
Sheila

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13901
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 10th, 2018, 7:12 pm

sheilablunt wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Lynette,
this is my revised upload of sec 17. I'm sorry that the one you got was my unedited one and my edited version probably didn't get saved. So I edited again and this is it.

pantropheon_17_soyer_128kb.mp3 41.05 MB. 42:46
Sheila
Thank you. It happens :D
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 11 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

cherylstewart
Posts: 982
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » January 11th, 2018, 3:19 pm

Section 17 PL notes
Just two short repeats now. :D
26:35 "A Queen would ... "
32:05 "and what was soon..."
Since you are going to be in there, might as well shorten the ending silence to 5 seconds?
I hadn't seen your note about the file - sorry.
Too bad you had to redo it. :(
Cheryls

Steve
Posts: 330
Joined: April 29th, 2012, 8:54 am
Location: Norwich England

Post by Steve » January 14th, 2018, 12:39 pm

Hi Lynne / Cheryls

Section 31 - Repasts uploaded:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/pantropheon_31_soyer_128kb.mp3

Duration: 48:33

Cheers

Steve

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13901
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 14th, 2018, 1:05 pm

Steve wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 12:39 pm
Hi Lynne / Cheryls

Section 31 - Repasts uploaded:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/pantropheon_31_soyer_128kb.mp3

Duration: 48:33

Cheers

Steve
Thank you
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 11 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

sheilablunt
Posts: 163
Joined: September 26th, 2014, 1:16 pm

Post by sheilablunt » January 15th, 2018, 10:26 am

Hi Cheryl. Lynne
Here is my newly uploaded sec 17
Sheila

pantropheon_17_soyer_128kb.mp3 40.82 MB
42:31 til end. I did reduce it to 5 sec.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13901
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 15th, 2018, 10:42 am

sheilablunt wrote:
January 15th, 2018, 10:26 am
Hi Cheryl. Lynne
Here is my newly uploaded sec 17
Sheila

pantropheon_17_soyer_128kb.mp3 40.82 MB
42:31 til end. I did reduce it to 5 sec.
Thank you
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 11 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

cherylstewart
Posts: 982
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » January 15th, 2018, 1:08 pm

Section 17 PL Ok
Thank you
Cheryls

cherylstewart
Posts: 982
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » January 15th, 2018, 1:58 pm

Section 31 PL OK
:D nicely done
Cheryls

Post Reply