[Complete] Pantropheon by Alexis Soyer - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
becevka
Posts: 26
Joined: July 24th, 2017, 9:44 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Post by becevka » November 4th, 2017, 10:36 pm

Can I have Section 4 Manipulation of Flour?

However, I wonder if DESCRIPTION OF PLATE No. VII. should go at the end of chapter and not break the flow of the text?

Thanks
Wolfgang Bas

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13558
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » November 5th, 2017, 6:36 am

becevka wrote:Can I have Section 4 Manipulation of Flour?

However, I wonder if DESCRIPTION OF PLATE No. VII. should go at the end of chapter and not break the flow of the text?

Thanks
That will be fine.
Help us finish:

Stories by Foreign Authors - Russian Authors 3 sections remaining

The Great Pearl Secret 12 sections remaining

AnomolousZipf
Posts: 17
Joined: October 14th, 2017, 12:24 am

Post by AnomolousZipf » November 8th, 2017, 7:01 pm

Can I please do section 27 Water and 28 Beverages? :D

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13558
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » November 8th, 2017, 7:59 pm

AnomolousZipf wrote:Can I please do section 27 Water and 28 Beverages? :D
Thank you for claiming
Help us finish:

Stories by Foreign Authors - Russian Authors 3 sections remaining

The Great Pearl Secret 12 sections remaining

Lmnei
Posts: 1352
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » November 13th, 2017, 7:51 pm

Hi Lynne -

Can I please read the following sections?

11, 13, 14, 26, 29, 32, 34, 36

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13558
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » November 13th, 2017, 7:59 pm

Lmnei wrote:Hi Lynne -

Can I please read the following sections?

11, 13, 14, 26, 29, 32, 34, 36
Bon appetit :mrgreen:
Help us finish:

Stories by Foreign Authors - Russian Authors 3 sections remaining

The Great Pearl Secret 12 sections remaining

Lmnei
Posts: 1352
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » November 18th, 2017, 9:36 pm

Hi Lynne -

Here are Sections 11 and 13 ready for PL -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/pantropheon_11_soyer_128kb.mp3 - 17:48
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/pantropheon_13_soyer_128kb.mp3 - 27:48

Please noted I uploaded Section 13 twice - I made a mistake and forgot to reduce the volume before uploading so I had to fix it and upload again...

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13558
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » November 19th, 2017, 4:21 am

Lmnei wrote:Hi Lynne -

Here are Sections 11 and 13 ready for PL -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/pantropheon_11_soyer_128kb.mp3 - 17:48
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/pantropheon_13_soyer_128kb.mp3 - 27:48

Please noted I uploaded Section 13 twice - I made a mistake and forgot to reduce the volume before uploading so I had to fix it and upload again...
Thank you. And re-uploading was not a problem. The second version will be used by default... and I can delete the first from the server next time I'm in there.
Help us finish:

Stories by Foreign Authors - Russian Authors 3 sections remaining

The Great Pearl Secret 12 sections remaining

cherylstewart
Posts: 897
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » November 19th, 2017, 2:06 pm

Sections 11 and 13 PL OK
Cheryls

Jamina1
Posts: 66
Joined: November 6th, 2007, 7:06 am
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Contact:

Post by Jamina1 » December 16th, 2017, 9:17 pm

May I complete sections 24 and 25?
Catalog
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...The Shadow Knows!

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13558
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 16th, 2017, 10:35 pm

Jamina1 wrote:May I complete sections 24 and 25?
Thank you for claiming
Help us finish:

Stories by Foreign Authors - Russian Authors 3 sections remaining

The Great Pearl Secret 12 sections remaining

Bill Mosley
Posts: 817
Joined: December 7th, 2009, 1:20 pm
Location: Llano, Texas, USA

Post by Bill Mosley » December 26th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Howdy from Texas!

I want to do

16 Animal Food 3946 words

Thanks. Do you want the footnotes read in the body of the text?

Bill
Bill

How did it get so late so soon?
It’s night before it’s afternoon.
December is here before it’s June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?
~Dr. Seuss

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13558
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 26th, 2017, 1:09 pm

Bill Mosley wrote:Howdy from Texas!

I want to do

16 Animal Food 3946 words

Thanks. Do you want the footnotes read in the body of the text?

Bill
Thank you for claiming. Please ignore the footnotes.
Help us finish:

Stories by Foreign Authors - Russian Authors 3 sections remaining

The Great Pearl Secret 12 sections remaining

Lmnei
Posts: 1352
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » December 27th, 2017, 10:27 pm

Hi Lynnet -

Here is a recording for you -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/pan ... _128kb.mp3 - 18:58

I am plugging away on the other readings I signed up for - might exceed the 2 months not sure - will let you know :)

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13558
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 28th, 2017, 5:20 am

Lmnei wrote:Hi Lynnet -

Here is a recording for you -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/pan ... _128kb.mp3 - 18:58

I am plugging away on the other readings I signed up for - might exceed the 2 months not sure - will let you know :)
Thank you.
Help us finish:

Stories by Foreign Authors - Russian Authors 3 sections remaining

The Great Pearl Secret 12 sections remaining

Post Reply