[COMPLETE] Journal of Francis Asbury, Vol. I - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Hazelrig

Post by Hazelrig »

Alright, made it back from the work trip and had time to get this recorded.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/journaloffrancisasbury1_07_asbury_128kb.mp3

Section duration is 29:59

So I really liked reading this; I found it was a bit tricky for me to get the cadence of his sentences down at times (I noticed some inconsistencies with flow in my reading here and there), but it's so enjoyable.

Please let me know if there's anything I need to change/add/trim, or that I could do better for the next sections I claim. :D
Jordan Hazelrig
"Above all, one must hear aright the tone that comes from this mouth, the halcyon tone, lest one should do wretched injustice to the meaning of its wisdom." -Friedrich Nietzsche, Ecce Homo
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Great, thank you so much! I look forward to listening. I'll try to do so tomorrow. Feel free to claim some more in the meantime, if you like! :D
Hazelrig

Post by Hazelrig »

mightyfelix wrote: April 26th, 2018, 5:25 pm Great, thank you so much! I look forward to listening. I'll try to do so tomorrow. Feel free to claim some more in the meantime, if you like! :D
Awesome, and thank you! I'll go ahead and claim 13 & 14 in that case.
Jordan Hazelrig
"Above all, one must hear aright the tone that comes from this mouth, the halcyon tone, lest one should do wretched injustice to the meaning of its wisdom." -Friedrich Nietzsche, Ecce Homo
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

All yours! :thumbs:
Hazelrig

Post by Hazelrig »

Got off work early and had some free time, so here's section 13 ready for PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/journaloffrancisasbury1_13_asbury_128kb.mp3

Duration: 24:15
Jordan Hazelrig
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Great! I will listen now. Thanks so much!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Sections 7 and 13 both PL ok! Nice work! :thumbs:
Hazelrig

Post by Hazelrig »

mightyfelix wrote: April 28th, 2018, 9:58 am Sections 7 and 13 both PL ok! Nice work! :thumbs:
Thanks! I'm on a roll, it seems...here's section 14 for PL:
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/journaloffrancisasbury1_14_asbury_128kb.mp3

Duration: 30:57
Jordan Hazelrig
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thanks, Jordan! I finally got around to adding that one to the MW and will listen soon!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Section 14 PL ok! Thank you so much! :thumbs:
dravon

Post by dravon »

Section 10 is now ready and available here:

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/journaloffrancisasbury1_10_asbury_128kb.mp3

It is 22 minutes and 28 seconds in length. Thank you!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thank you! That's in the MW. I will listen soon.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Section 10 PL ok. Thank you!
KittySoftpaws

Post by KittySoftpaws »

Section 11 is here (see url below). This is my first recording and it took me much longer than I thought it would.....the editing scrambled my brains and naming the file(s) scrambled me more...I lost the file the first time so did the editing over again, and was afraid to change the name on this file, even though I know it's wrong and should be journaloffrancisasbury1_11_asbury_128kbs.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/Asbury_1_edit2.mp3
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

No problem! I will listen soon. I promise that editing will get easier the more you do it. After awhile, you won't remember why you had so much trouble to begin with!

As for the file name, if I discover anything when I proof listen that needs to be fixed, you can correct file name when you submit the edited file. If there aren't any edits that need to be made, then Tricia will fix the file name when the project is being catalogued.

One more thing. How long is the recording? You need to include the length of each recording you submit.