[Complete] The Mysteries of London Vol.3 - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Agentmercury

Post by Agentmercury »

Hi,

I claimed these sections (100, 101, 112) on 05/15 and I have partially completed one of the sections, but I have picked up some paid narration work and I need to get that out and submitted before I can finish these chapters. I'm sorry for this but it might be better if you gave them to someone else. :(

I will be working on my paid work for likely another 4 weeks. I didn't do any other auditions, this is the only other work I have on at the moment.

Thanks,

Debs
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Agentmercury wrote: June 27th, 2018, 12:09 pm Hi,

I claimed these sections (100, 101, 112) on 05/15 and I have partially completed one of the sections, but I have picked up some paid narration work and I need to get that out and submitted before I can finish these chapters. I'm sorry for this but it might be better if you gave them to someone else. :(

I will be working on my paid work for likely another 4 weeks. I didn't do any other auditions, this is the only other work I have on at the moment.

Thanks,

Debs
Thanks for letting me know. If you find you have time on your hands before they are claimed, please consider coming back 8-)
AEMBooksAngela

Post by AEMBooksAngela »

thank you for the feedback, I will fix & resubmit.
AEMBooksAngela
AEMBooksAngela

Post by AEMBooksAngela »

AEMBooksAngela
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

May I claim Section 101 if it is still open?

Thanks!

Greg
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

65 PL OK.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

GregGiordano wrote: June 28th, 2018, 5:13 am May I claim Section 101 if it is still open?

Thanks!

Greg
Good to see you, Greg.
caplet55

Post by caplet55 »

Hi,

I'm a newcomer but I'd really like to give chapter 100 a try if that would be possible. I understand if you'd prefer to go with someone with more experience given there are only 2 remaining chapters left to record but if you like I can turn it round fairly quickly and then you can go another way if need be.

Many thanks
Martin
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

Lynnet wrote: June 28th, 2018, 10:02 am
GregGiordano wrote: June 28th, 2018, 5:13 am May I claim Section 101 if it is still open?

Thanks!

Greg
Good to see you, Greg.
Thank you. I know I am late to this game but the subject caught my eye. I will start working on it!

Take care,

Greg
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

caplet55 wrote: June 29th, 2018, 1:25 pm Hi,

I'm a newcomer but I'd really like to give chapter 100 a try if that would be possible. I understand if you'd prefer to go with someone with more experience given there are only 2 remaining chapters left to record but if you like I can turn it round fairly quickly and then you can go another way if need be.

Many thanks
Martin
Hi, Martin, and welcome to Librivox!
There are a few things to do before you get started.
You will need to complete a one minute test - this is to check your specs are up to Librivox standards, and if not, you'll be given hints on how to remedy that. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
Please post your test in the Listeners Wanted forum (see the dropdown at the bottom of the page) for the speediest response. Waiting for the OK may seem tedious, but can save time in the long run.
You will also need to be added to the catalog of readers. I will add you using your forum name, but if you prefer your real name or a pseudonym let me know. We can also link to a personal blog or website. If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will see your own personal catalog page.
Be sure to read the first post - all the info you need is there, but if anything doesn't make sense, just ask. The wiki (see the top of the page) has bundles of info too.

The section numbers do not align with the chapter numbers. It's best to look for the chapter title in the text. When you are reading, read the section number. If you are looking for Dickens or Poe, you will be disappointed... but this is more like an over-the-top soap opera, so enjoy and don't try reading any hidden message into it

Lynne
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Several more sections have been orphaned!
caplet55

Post by caplet55 »

Thanks Lynne, I'll get the 1min test done asap and take it from there.

Thanks for your help - it's much appreciated.
Martin
caplet55

Post by caplet55 »

Hi Lynne,

I've got the OK to start recording so I'll make a start on the section this week.

Having given it some thought, if possible I'd like to be listed in the catalogue with my actual name rather than my username. So Martin Stout instead of caplet55.

Thanks again for all the help.
Martin
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

caplet55 wrote: July 1st, 2018, 2:34 pm Hi Lynne,

I've got the OK to start recording so I'll make a start on the section this week.

Having given it some thought, if possible I'd like to be listed in the catalogue with my actual name rather than my username. So Martin Stout instead of caplet55.

Thanks again for all the help.
Martin
I have made the edit.
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

Here is Section 101 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mysteriesoflondonvol3_101_reynolds_128kb.mp3

Run time is 21:44

Take care,

Greg