COMPLETE-GROUP:Folk-lore and legends: English -Charles John Tibbits-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wildlindajohnson

Post by wildlindajohnson »

Hi, I noticed that even though I requested Sections 11 & 12, they are showing as "Open" rather than "Assigned". Can you assign them to me?

Thanks,
Linda Johnson
DaMa

Post by DaMa »

Section 4 (Nelly, the Knocker)
Running time 5:30
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/folkloreandlegendsenglish_04_tibbets_128kb.mp3

Hope there are not millions of mistakes :roll: I struggled with everything in this recording for some reason!
Cheers x
Dafni Ma

'Distrust everything I say. I am telling the truth.' - Ursula K. Le Guin
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

susanjhudson wrote:Here's 26 Legends of King Arthur:

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/folkloreandlegendsenglish_26_tibbets_128kb.mp3

8:26
Thanks!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

I just want to let everyone know that I will be leaving next week Friday, 8/4/17 and will not return home until Tuesday, 8/15/17. During this time I will not be able to PL, and will most likely not be in the forums...much. But I will catch up upon return! I am taking the family to Jellystone Campground. Thank you all!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
susanjhudson

Post by susanjhudson »

Here's Section 23 The Yorkshire Boggart:

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/folkloreandlegendsenglish_23_tibbets_128kb.mp3

6:03

I don't know how good my Yorkshire accent is, but it was fun to try!

Susan
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

DaMa wrote:Section 4 (Nelly, the Knocker)
Running time 5:30
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/folkloreandlegendsenglish_04_tibbets_128kb.mp3

Hope there are not millions of mistakes :roll: I struggled with everything in this recording for some reason!
Cheers x
Thank you for Section 4. I am just tending this while Anthony is on vacation. He will PL when he returns.
Cheers!
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

susanjhudson wrote:Here's Section 23 The Yorkshire Boggart:

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/folkloreandlegendsenglish_23_tibbets_128kb.mp3

6:03

I don't know how good my Yorkshire accent is, but it was fun to try!

Susan
Thank you for Section 23, Susan. I am just tending this while Anthony is on vacation. He will PL when he returns.
Cheers!
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

wildlindajohnson wrote:Hi, I noticed that even though I requested Sections 11 & 12, they are showing as "Open" rather than "Assigned". Can you assign them to me?

Thanks,
Hi Linda,
The MW is update now. I am just keeping an eye on this while Anthony is on vacation. Thanks for your claims!
Amy
Fadster

Post by Fadster »

Hi! I'd like to read section 15 (the History of Jack and the Beanstalk) if that's ok. Thanks.
wildlindajohnson

Linda Johnson
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Fadster wrote:Hi! I'd like to read section 15 (the History of Jack and the Beanstalk) if that's ok. Thanks.
Please submit a one minute test in the Listeners forum to check your tech specs before you embark on a longer recording. When it is cleared, we will sign you up for a section.
Cheers,
Amy
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, Linda!
wildlindajohnson

Linda Johnson
wildlindajohnson

I'll take Sections 21, 24, 25.
Linda Johnson
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thanks Linda. I have assigned them and posted your section 12 link for PL.
Anthony