LibriVox
Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently December 13th, 2017, 7:11 pm


Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 3 of 6  [ 84 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Author Message
Offline
Post Posted:: September 30th, 2017, 5:30 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12026
Location: In the desert
Ianstewart wrote:
Could I please claim Section 07 (Professional Evidence) and Section 08 (Medical Experts).

Regards,

Ian

Thank you for claiming

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: September 30th, 2017, 10:53 pm 

Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 11:23 pm
Posts: 43
Section 07 has been uploaded. 25 mins 35 seconds.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/lawandmedicalmen_07_rogers_128kb.mp3

Regards,

Ian


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 1st, 2017, 1:44 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12026
Location: In the desert
Ianstewart wrote:
Section 07 has been uploaded. 25 mins 35 seconds.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/lawandmedicalmen_07_rogers_128kb.mp3

Regards,

Ian

Thank you.

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 1st, 2017, 10:56 pm 

Joined: June 14th, 2013, 11:15 pm
Posts: 265
Section 2: Fees
Volume=87.1dB suggested gain=1.5dB
10 seconds silence at the end of the recording instead of 5 seconds

Section 5: Negligence and Malpractice
Volume=86.5dB suggested gain=3.0dB

Section 7: Professional Evidence
Volume=86.8dB suggested gain=1.5dB

Thanks DJRickyV and Ian!

_________________
Divya

Read for Jurisprudence by John Salmond


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 2nd, 2017, 12:06 am 

Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 11:23 pm
Posts: 43
Regarding PLNotes on Sections 05 and 07. Section 05 is 86.5dB via Checker (I presume) and Section 07 is 86.8 yet it is suggested that both be amplified. I thought that between 86 and 91dB was OK. Am I wrong?

Regards,

Ian


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 2nd, 2017, 1:30 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12026
Location: In the desert
Ianstewart wrote:
Regarding PLNotes on Sections 05 and 07. Section 05 is 86.5dB via Checker (I presume) and Section 07 is 86.8 yet it is suggested that both be amplified. I thought that between 86 and 91dB was OK. Am I wrong?

Regards,

Ian

Both are within the acceptable limits, but at the lower end. You can leave them and the cataloguing process will even them out.

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 2nd, 2017, 2:59 am 

Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 11:23 pm
Posts: 43
Section 08 (Medical Experts) has been uploaded. 20 mins 56 seconds.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/lawandmedicalmen_08_rogers_128kb.mp3

Regards,

Ian


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 2nd, 2017, 3:09 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12026
Location: In the desert
Ianstewart wrote:
Section 08 (Medical Experts) has been uploaded. 20 mins 56 seconds.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/lawandmedicalmen_08_rogers_128kb.mp3

Regards,

Ian

Thank you

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 2nd, 2017, 6:24 pm 

Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 3:38 pm
Posts: 131
DivMS wrote:
Section 2: Fees
Volume=87.1dB suggested gain=1.5dB
10 seconds silence at the end of the recording instead of 5 seconds


Reuploaded with updates.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/lawandmedicalmen_02_rogers_128kb.mp3

39:35

_________________
“Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few are to be chewed and digested.” - Francis Bacon


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 2nd, 2017, 6:41 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12026
Location: In the desert
DJRickyV wrote:
DivMS wrote:
Section 2: Fees
Volume=87.1dB suggested gain=1.5dB
10 seconds silence at the end of the recording instead of 5 seconds


Reuploaded with updates.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/lawandmedicalmen_02_rogers_128kb.mp3

39:35

Thank you

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 2nd, 2017, 9:53 pm 

Joined: July 22nd, 2011, 8:34 am
Posts: 12
Location: Texas
Hello! I would be happy to read Chapter 12, if that's still needed/available.


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 3rd, 2017, 10:05 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12026
Location: In the desert
faziarizvi wrote:
Hello! I would be happy to read Chapter 12, if that's still needed/available.

Go for it :thumbs:

I have added you to the catalog using your forum name. Just let me know if you want it changed to your real name or a pseudonym. Please be sure to read the first post and do ask questions if you have any problems.
Lynne

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 3rd, 2017, 1:04 pm 

Joined: July 22nd, 2011, 8:34 am
Posts: 12
Location: Texas
Lynnet wrote:
faziarizvi wrote:
Hello! I would be happy to read Chapter 12, if that's still needed/available.

Go for it :thumbs:

I have added you to the catalog using your forum name. Just let me know if you want it changed to your real name or a pseudonym. Please be sure to read the first post and do ask questions if you have any problems.
Lynne


Awesome, thanks! My real name would be great: Fazia Rizvi

I'll get started.


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 4th, 2017, 10:32 pm 

Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 11:23 pm
Posts: 43
Could I please claim Section 13 (Dentists)?

Regards,

Ian


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 5th, 2017, 6:28 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12026
Location: In the desert
Ianstewart wrote:
Could I please claim Section 13 (Dentists)?

Regards,

Ian

Got it.

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group