jyro

Post by jyro »

~Jairus (jyro)
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, Jairus!
Amy :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 15 - CHAPTER XV

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, Anthony!
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
Kalynda

Post by Kalynda »

Il faut cultiver nos jardins.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, Kalynda!
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 11 - CHAPTER XI

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
jyro

Post by jyro »

~Jairus (jyro)
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you for Section 16, Jairo! :)
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 16 - CHAPTER XVI

PL OK
Anthony

caszimodo

Post by caszimodo »

alg1001 wrote:Greetings, Caz!
Chapters 1-3 are all yours. I hope you enjoy recording.
Thanks,
Amy
Hi Amy

I realise that it's been a while since I asked for these chapters. I haven't forgotten - work ramped up a lot for the financial year end, and I've had colds on and off again over the last couple of months (just about every time I get a chance to sit down to record actually :)). If you need to give them to someone else to finish please feel free to do so, but I hope to get back to the book once this latest bout of sounding like a sixty a day smoker passes :)
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

No worries. This project is moving slowly. Please keep your sections.
Cheers!
Amy
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Amy,
May I read 6 and 8?
MaryAnn
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

They are yours, MaryAnn.
Thank you!
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

caszimodo wrote:
alg1001 wrote:Greetings, Caz!
Chapters 1-3 are all yours. I hope you enjoy recording.
Thanks,
Amy
Hi Amy

I realise that it's been a while since I asked for these chapters. I haven't forgotten - work ramped up a lot for the financial year end, and I've had colds on and off again over the last couple of months (just about every time I get a chance to sit down to record actually :)). If you need to give them to someone else to finish please feel free to do so, but I hope to get back to the book once this latest bout of sounding like a sixty a day smoker passes :)
Hi Caz,
I am going to re-open these.
Regards,
Amy