COMPLETE Principles of Political Economy, John Stuart Mill-icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
realisticspeakers

Post by realisticspeakers »

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/principlesofpoliticaleconomy_31_mill_128kb.mp3
[25:44]

I've missed a few "comment"/"end of comment" places.
Actually, I've missed all of them and then tried to insert them after the fact.
I got the first one.

If you would be so kind as to point out the missing times during PL, I will insert them.
Truth exists for the wise, Beauty for a feeling heart: They belong to each other. - Beethoven
Disclaimer:
"Kind reader, if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

realisticspeakers wrote:https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/principlesofpoliticaleconomy_31_mill_128kb.mp3

I got the first one.

If you would be so kind as to point out the missing times during PL, I will insert them.

I will do the best I can, but I normally don't follow along with the text when I PL. I will let you know! Thanks Kathleen!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
realisticspeakers

icequeen wrote:
realisticspeakers wrote:https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/principlesofpoliticaleconomy_31_mill_128kb.mp3

I got the first one.

I will do the best I can, but I normally don't follow along with the text when I PL. I will let you know! Thanks Kathleen!

OK, sorry. I spent so much time recording and editing, that going back searching was too painful. Thanks!
Truth exists for the wise, Beauty for a feeling heart: They belong to each other. - Beethoven
Disclaimer:
"Kind reader, if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."
broadcastbrandon

Post by broadcastbrandon »

May I claim section 30, please?
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

broadcastbrandon wrote:May I claim section 30, please?

Section 30 is yours, thank you! What name would you like credited on your catalog page?

ETA: Just so you know, the Magic Window does not show you as Assigned to section 30. I have the section clicked as Assigned, with your claim noted in the Notes field. I will add you as soon as I can!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
broadcastbrandon

Post by broadcastbrandon »

icequeen wrote:
Section 30 is yours, thank you! What name would you like credited on your catalog page?

ETA: Just so you know, the Magic Window does not show you as Assigned to section 30. I have the section clicked as Assigned, with your claim noted in the Notes field. I will add you as soon as I can!
My username will be fine, although if you need to shorten it, "brobrandon" would be okay too!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Your username is fine, I don't need to shorten it. Thanks brobrandon!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
realisticspeakers

realisticspeakers wrote:
icequeen wrote:

I got the first one.

OK, sorry. I spent so much time recording and editing, that going back searching was too painful. Thanks!
[25:55]

I have added the comments appropriately.
Sorry for being lazy.

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/principlesofpoliticaleconomy_31_mill_128kb.mp3
Disclaimer:
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Not lazy, just tired of doing the editing, which is the worst part of all we do here at LV. Thanks Kathleen!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
realisticspeakers

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/principlesofpoliticaleconomy_32_mill_128kb.mp3

[31:30]

Section 32. Now with requisite comments done right the first time :thumbs:
Disclaimer:
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

realisticspeakers wrote:https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/principlesofpoliticaleconomy_32_mill_128kb.mp3

[31:30]

Section 32. Now with requisite comments done right the first time :thumbs:
Thank you!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Section 31 is PL OK!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Section 32 is PL OK!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
realisticspeakers

Section 39
Book III, Chapter XVII: Of the Distribution of Precious Metals Through the Commercial World

I'd like to read that, please.
Disclaimer:
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

realisticspeakers wrote:Section 39
Book III, Chapter XVII: Of the Distribution of Precious Metals Through the Commercial World

I'd like to read that, please.

Section 39 is yours, thank you!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!