[Relig Fic]Paul-Herald of the Cross, Florence Kingsley-dlo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
joelly209

Post by joelly209 »

God Bless!
-Joel

"A religion that gives nothing, costs nothing, and suffers nothing, is worth nothing." -Martin Luther
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Super! Thanks a bunch!

I just realized I never responded to your PM - sorry about that, I've been getting a lot of them lately :roll: I'll answer here.

Sure, you can be (somewhat) anonymous - we do need a name of some sort for the catalogue though, even if it isn't your real one. Quite a few people use their login names for the catalogue, so you can be joelly209 if you want, or your initials, or a pseudonym (it doesn't have to sound like a name - you could be "purple banana" if you really wanted ;)) Let me know.
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 17 PL notes:
Good job! You have a nice clear voice, very pleasant to listen to :D I've just got a couple of little technical things for you to fix please:
- you have four or five seconds of silence at beginning - could you cut this down to less than 1, please?
- @ 0:31 you need to insert the chapter title "The Mediator"
- please trim the ending silence down to about 5 seconds

That's it!

Thanks,
Rachel
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 22 PL notes:
- you've got a repeat @ 8:31 but who is able also to raise from the dead them which believe on him

Thanks! :)
Rachel

joelly209

Post by joelly209 »

Thanks! here's the newest file with the corrections you requested
https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/paul_17_kingsley_128kb.mp3
God Bless!
-Joel

"A religion that gives nothing, costs nothing, and suffers nothing, is worth nothing." -Martin Luther
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Perfect, thanks! 'Tis PL OK! :thumbs:
Rachel

fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

I am not sure how long it has been when I claimed, but just so you know I plan on recording my chapter on Monday and hopefully editing it by the end of the week :)
~Tiffany
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks for the update! I am not quite sure when you claimed either, but I think it was right before the crash, so I gave you from October 15th anyway since that is when I reinstated your claim, so you have another month until I start bothering you about it :lol:

Chapter 29 has been orphaned, and Chapter 1 is now fixed and re-uploaded.
Rachel

fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

~Tiffany
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks Tiffany! :D
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 21 is lovely! It just needs the ending silence trimmed down to 5 seconds (you have about 8 now.)

Thanks!
Rachel

fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

re-uploading now with a new time of 6:42 :D
~Tiffany
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

PL OK! :thumbs:
Rachel

fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Thank you, that was fun! It has been such a long time since I recorded anything.
~Tiffany
joelly209

Post by joelly209 »

Here are Chapters 18-20. I purchased a Blue Yeti, which made a big difference with recording. Still tweaking it but i hope the sound turned out alright. feedback is welcome :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/paul_18_kingsley_128kb.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/paul_19_kingsley_128kb.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/paul_20_kingsley_128kb.mp3
God Bless!
-Joel