LibriVox
Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently May 27th, 2017, 3:02 am

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post Posted:: October 17th, 2016, 5:59 pm 

Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:
Roohi wrote:
id like to do 6,7 and 8
roohi

Welcome back! :D
Yes, sections 6, 7, and 8 are all yours!

Post Posted:: October 17th, 2016, 6:00 pm 

Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:
GabrielleC wrote:
bethesdalily wrote:
May I claim Chapter 14 or Chapter 19, whichever you choose? Thanks!

Welcome back, Bethesda! You are welcome to both of them if you'd like! I'll go ahead and put you down for Chapter 14, and you can let me know whether you'd like Chapter 19 as well. :)

Bethesda - it's been a while. What's the status on Chapter 14?

Post Posted:: October 17th, 2016, 8:06 pm 

Gabrielle, I just wrote a few others to let them know that I'm hoping to go on recording sprie this weekend, at which time I should have Ch. 14 completed. If I don't have it completed by the morning of Monday, the 24th, I'll let you know and we can go from there. Let me know if that will be all right.

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee, because he trusteth in Thee" (Isaiah 26:1).

Post Posted:: October 18th, 2016, 6:57 pm 

bethesdalily wrote:
Gabrielle, I just wrote a few others to let them know that I'm hoping to go on recording sprie this weekend, at which time I should have Ch. 14 completed. If I don't have it completed by the morning of Monday, the 24th, I'll let you know and we can go from there. Let me know if that will be all right.

Okay, sounds good. I just wanted to make sure everything was still going well. :)

Post Posted:: October 23rd, 2016, 3:00 pm 

GabrielleC,
Hello. I am reading chapter 17 though my name is not listed in the mw. I will have this ready for pl in a couple of more days.

April6090

April6090's recordings

Post Posted:: October 23rd, 2016, 3:13 pm 

Gabrielle,

I had really hoped to record this weekend, but I've recently sustained a rather bizarre injury to my ankle. I sprained it in three places and, though I've ben staying off of it, I haven't been healing quite as quickly as I had hoped. Lots of pain to deal with, and it's impacting a lot of things I'd like to be able to do--like LV recording. Please feel free to orphan my section, and if it's still available when I'm recovered, I will reclaim it.

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee, because he trusteth in Thee" (Isaiah 26:1).

Post Posted:: October 23rd, 2016, 5:37 pm 

bethesdalily wrote:
Gabrielle,

I had really hoped to record this weekend, but I've recently sustained a rather bizarre injury to my ankle. I sprained it in three places and, though I've ben staying off of it, I haven't been healing quite as quickly as I had hoped. Lots of pain to deal with, and it's impacting a lot of things I'd like to be able to do--like LV recording. Please feel free to orphan my section, and if it's still available when I'm recovered, I will reclaim it.

Ouch! So sorry to hear that! I'll let you keep your section for now since there are still PLENTY of sections left for people to take. I can't imagine this project getting completed before you're able to record again. If I end up having to orphan it I'll let you know, but as of now it's still yours.

adr6090 wrote:
GabrielleC,
Hello. I am reading chapter 17 though my name is not listed in the mw. I will have this ready for pl in a couple of more days.

Okay, that section is yours! I'll add your name to the magic window, and just post here with the link when you have it ready. :)

Post Posted:: October 23rd, 2016, 5:45 pm 

Thanks, Gabrielle!

Post Posted:: October 24th, 2016, 12:13 pm 

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/elsiesnewrelations__17_finley_128kb.mp3 1:58 time

April6090

April6090's recordings

Post Posted:: October 25th, 2016, 2:18 am 

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/elsiesnewrelations_06_finley_128kb.mp3 18:53
https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/elsiesnewrelations_08_finley_128kb.mp3 14:30

Roohi

Post Posted:: October 25th, 2016, 2:33 am 

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/elsiesnewrelations_07_finley_128kb.mp3
13:52

Post Posted:: October 25th, 2016, 2:35 am 

please put me down for 9-13, 15,16
thanks
roohi

Post Posted:: October 25th, 2016, 1:00 pm 

adr6090 wrote:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/elsiesnewrelations__17_finley_128kb.mp3 1:58 time

Hi April,
I've listened to this, and I'm not sure it's the right text? Did you read from here? I read against the text for Elsie's New Relations while listening and what you read is something entirely different. Could you please have a look and see what's happened? :)

Thanks a lot!

Life is giving me less LV time than I would like at the moment - please PM me if I miss something :)

Exciting novel about the travels of Paul: A Herald of the Cross
Journey on with us on the Enterprise of the Mayflower

Post Posted:: October 27th, 2016, 7:17 pm 

Roohi wrote:
please put me down for 9-13, 15,16
thanks
roohi

:thumbs:

Post Posted:: October 28th, 2016, 1:08 pm 

Sweetpea,
Hello to you. I am posting what I received from you below:

Hi April,
I've listened to this, and I'm not sure it's the right text? Did you read from here? I read against the text for Elsie's New Relations while listening and what you read is something entirely different. Could you please have a look and see what's happened? :)

Thanks a lot!

Hello Sweetpea,
I managed to give my file a name that isn't correct.
It is actually chapter 17 from "selected letters of St.Jane Frances de Chantal"
I did not realize my mistake. I had a few files to upload again after the crash and I must have inadvertently confused myself. I am very sorry. If I am listed, to your knowledge, in the mw please let me know as I do not recall it.
Thank you,
April

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next