COMPLETE [ROMANCE]Pretty Sister Of José-Frances Hodgson Burnett-ma

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Tortilla

Post by Tortilla »

anushar04 wrote:And I'd like to read Chapter 1, Part 1. :)
If you'd like to DPL the rest of the book, I will listen to your section. :) MW updated.
Hello! Newly graduated and occasional Librivox contributor.
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

DPL added to MW and advert unstickied (so it will float down the board into oblivion)

MaryAnn
mariemdover

Post by mariemdover »

I'd like to read Chapter I, part 2, please.

Thanks.
anushar04

Post by anushar04 »

Hi Tortilla!

I apologise, since I claimed my section more than 2 months ago and haven't been able to come around to doing this.
May I remove my claim, please? I'm not being able to find too much time to do longer sections at the moment.

I'm definitely still up for being DPL though, as I can do that whenever I'm traveling!
Hope it's okay, and sorry, again.
Anusha - My LV page, and Some of My Music!
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

An important message for all volunteers on this project:

As you may have noticed, our servers were reset to September 15th, 2016 because of a software failure. Unfortunately, the failure was massive - we have not succeeded to recover any of the data since September 15th...

We have a recovery plan, and we need your help. There is a post that covers all types of projects over here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=62490

Specifically for this project, I can tell that there was activity in the forums since September 15. Can’t tell exactly what . . . but we probably have a few things to do to get this project brought current again. Here are the instructions for projects with activity since September 15th:

We are very sorry, but all files uploaded after September 15, and all changes to the database and the forum (including PL notes) have been lost and cannot be retrieved.

For BCs: If you remember any claims to your project, please enter them again into the MW.
For readers:
* If you have already completed your recording and it received a PL OK, please reupload the file again and mention in your post that it was PL OK. Make sure you upload the correct file to help your DPL!
* If your file has not received any PL notes yet, please also reupload your file and state that there were no PL notes yet.
* If there were PL notes and you remember them - please fix the file accordingly and reupload the fixed file only. Please post which fixes you have done to help your DPL.
* If you have deleted your file, then maybe your DPL has a copy - please post in the thread and ask if she/he could upload it for you. If this is not possible, you will have to rerecord (or relinquish your claim if you don't want that).
For DPLs: If you have stored your PL notes, please post them in the thread again. If you don't have them, and you don't remember if a file was PL OK, please also post.
We want to get things fixed as soon as we can, but there is also a fair bit of work to do because our volunteers are so productive and have made a lot of progress on a lot of projects over the last 4 weeks! So, please be patient if it takes folks (me in particular) a bit to respond to any questions or do any of the tasks that are on my plate.

MaryAnn
anushar04

Post by anushar04 »

Hi MaryAnn!

I was wondering, why this isn't showing up in my PL view?
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Anusha,

I checked and you are entered as DPL. Maybe it will not show up until a section is submitted for PLing?

MaryAnn
anushar04

Post by anushar04 »

That makes sense. Thank you MaryAnn! :)
Last edited by anushar04 on November 22nd, 2016, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalynda

Post by Kalynda »

May I start this off with section 1?
Il faut cultiver nos jardins.
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Kalynda wrote:May I start this off with section 1?
Yes, you may. Our BC, Tortilla hasn't been on the forums since September so I've added you to the MW.

MaryAnn
Kalynda

Post by Kalynda »

Il faut cultiver nos jardins.
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

mariemdover wrote:I'd like to read Chapter I, part 2, please.

Thanks.
Missed this claim. PM'd Marie to see if she was still interested.
MaryAnn
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Thank you Kalynda.
MaryAnn
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Hmm... I see there have been several claims and cross-claims here. I went ahead and recorded section 2, but if you'd rather toss it, that's fine...

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/prettysister_02_burnett_128kb.mp3
6:41

Lynne