COMPLETE Potash and Perlmutter: Copartnership by Glass - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Yes, you may have section 12. Ubergriefen away!

Thanks, Todd
realisticspeakers

Post by realisticspeakers »

Truth exists for the wise, Beauty for a feeling heart: They belong to each other. - Beethoven
Disclaimer:
"Kind reader, if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thanks.

Todd
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Section 12 is PL OK!
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
Blog: Come Be Still
IG: @storytime.with.hannahmary
realisticspeakers

I just cannot resist.

Can I read Chapter 13, please?
Truth exists for the wise, Beauty for a feeling heart: They belong to each other. - Beethoven
Disclaimer:
"Kind reader, if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thanks.

Todd
realisticspeakers

Disclaimer:
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

I see our BC is away for several more days, so I updated the MW with chapter 13. Thank you! And you are more than welcome to claim 14. :clap:
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Chapter 13 is PL OK! Amazing that Abe and Morris got the last laugh for once. :wink:
~ Hannah
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you for carrying on in my absence! I can't wait to hear them actually get the last laugh. Maybe it was lucky 13....

Todd
realisticspeakers

wait till you hear the end of 14!
Disclaimer:
realisticspeakers

Disclaimer:
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Can't wait to listen!

Thanks, Todd
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

I (along with my sister) enjoyed chapter 14! I marked it PL OK, because the only correction I hear is the pronunciation of a name, and I don't know that we would usually bother to correct that? It is just the musical composer, Liszt, which is pronounced "List." (Many people won't know that, but I am a pianist and piano teacher. :wink: )
~ Hannah
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

With standard PL a mis-pronounced name is no issue, so I agree with the PL OK. And many people pronounce names differently cuz that is just the practice where they live - like using Ralph von Williams as the name rather than Rafe.....

Thanks, Todd